Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    2,127

    Default What Is The Population Size Of Atlantis?

    I there have been different interpretations of Atlantis throughout DC's years, so for the sake of clarity I'm talking about the Atlantis that's featured in the Aquaman comics.

  2. #2
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,070

    Default

    Considering there's no information listed here https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Atlantis - and they have every other bit of data you could hope to find - I'm going to guess it's never been officially established on page.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I there have been different interpretations of Atlantis throughout DC's years, so for the sake of clarity I'm talking about the Atlantis that's featured in the Aquaman comics.
    I'd say thousands. It's not 100% clear what density the population is but it's not a small city and has a LOT of people.

  4. #4
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,731

    Default

    It's about the size of New Jersey
    The J-man

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,931

    Default

    oh also the city of Atlantis is only one of several Atlantean cities in DC, so there's however many other cities with their own populations.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I'd say thousands. It's not 100% clear what density the population is but it's not a small city and has a LOT of people.
    I'm not well equipped to answer this question, but I would guess that Atlantis would have a population of at least a million people to be able to have developed such advanced technology and pose a threat militarily to the surface world.

    Take this with a grain of salt.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Given the various disasters and alien invasions the DCU faces every day, I'd day Atlantis, like most other places, has a permanent population of about 6.

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    oh also the city of Atlantis is only one of several Atlantean cities in DC, so there's however many other cities with their own populations.
    Right, you've got various cities, regions, and populations outside of Atlantis itself.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Right, you've got various cities, regions, and populations outside of Atlantis itself.
    A better question might be, how many Atlantians are there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •