Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Not that I’ve seen. I think the opposite actually, in that Steve Orlando said on his Twitter that this isn’t the full team… or maybe alluded to that. But since it doesn’t really interest me personally I haven’t followed it all that closely so could be wrong about that. I thought I read it somewhere on here.

"The only certainty in life is DEATH and WOLVERINE."

I'm sorry I had to laugh.

Yeah, that was cheesy as hell. But Percy seems like he really loves the cheese, at least from his interviews. Seems like he leans into that whole late 80s/early 90s Schwarzenegger/Stallone/Van Damme vibe pretty heavily. A product of the “Lethal Weapon” era if you will. Personally I kind of enjoy it, though, as I grew up on that stuff.

Definitely explains my two favorite characters being Wolverine and Cable.

I will say, though, so far XLoW/XDoW feels very much like a riff on the FOX X-men: Days of Future Past film where Logan has to go back and revisit various points in history, likely with his consciousness inhabiting his physical body at these various points (hence why it has to be him) to preserve the future. But it might not be linear, as others have pointed out, and instead he may be jumping around somehow across timelines to protect Moira X in all of her various lives. That’s pretty cool, however I’m not sure why they couldn’t have just asked Cable to do that since A) he’s back now, B) he and Moira have history, C) he’s got a penchant for doing things like this, and D) he has bodyslide technology that would easily allow him to do it (i.e., he doesn’t have to just shift his consciousness back, rather he can physically jump there)!

But, of course, it wouldn’t sell as well and that’s not the story Percy wanted to tell… so I suppose I’ve got my reason right there.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-21-2021 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post

Getting Xorneto vibes from Cap K.
    This has me really intrigued. Vulcan, that you?

CAPTAIN KRAKOA & THE X-MEN!
    Doctor Stasis makes his deadliest move yet as Captain Krakoa takes charge of the X-Men! But what is the lie at the heart of the newest mutant hero?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

X-Men 07...where's Scott?
    Marauders Annual 01...Psylocke!!!
    New Mutants 25...my Excitement is feeling excited.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-21-2021 at 07:21 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

How does he take over the X-Men? Isn't Jean "co-leader"? Lol

It’s gonna be a cold winter. This isn’t good at all.

Looks like Scott as Captain Krakoa

So much Wolverine to start 2022. I love it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Attachment 114890
    Getting Xorneto vibes from Cap K.
    I'm curious about Captain Krakoa. But that uniform is still butt ugly.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm curious about Captain Krakoa. But that uniform is still butt ugly.
    I get why they wanted to add the flowers, but it just adds to the uggo-factor. Reminds me too much of Cap Britain and the flowers in her hair, now it’s just overdone.

Hmm looks like i may be picking up every xtitle in January, this is going to be a first in a very long time. Think im more excited though for Devils Reign Xmen, that DD storyline in general is amazing and im more than happy to see Emma in such a good event.

Also so is Magik the sorcerer supreme of Limbo? Or is she the prime sorcerer supreme, that has replaced Strange? Idk why but the new mutants solicit confused me a little.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 10-21-2021 at 08:22 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not that I’ve seen. I think the opposite actually, in that Steve Orlando said on his Twitter that this isn’t the full team… or maybe alluded to that. But since it doesn’t really interest me personally I haven’t followed it all that closely so could be wrong about that. I thought I read it somewhere on here.
    Yeah I am not all too excited by the line up. This is especially a letdown for Kwannon. I think she deserves more of Hellions or more grimy stuff

Astonishing Member

Not so exciting for me, my favorite X-book, Hellions is ending and now the remaining books a lot of which I am meh about or stripping it for parts, Kwannon in Marauders and Maddie (who not officially a member of Hellions) is featured or mentioned in more issues than any character not on the team and maybe more than some of them) in New Mutants.

So much Wolverine! I’m on the fence about the Devil Reign books. I might just pick up the X-Men tie in to see more about Emma and Fisk’s relationship.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.