Extraordinary Member

Default January 2022 solicitations

Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-21-2021 at 06:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

Is the URL broken? I’m getting a ‘Not Found’ link.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Is the URL broken? I’m getting a ‘Not Found’ link.
    http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...29&postcount=1

Does this work?

It's working on all the other forums so I edited one of those in here

Astonishing Member

Yes, working now, thanks.

I dont think Peter will be at 100% when he comes back in 87 feels like Cap and Felecia might rush him a little too soon but we will see
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'm guessing Ben beats Otto or fends him off, but Beyond takes a major hit.

Plenty of Felicia goodness this month .

So Silk has short hair on the main cover and longer hair on the variants...someone make up their minds .

I guess Shift is a "Spider-Man" like Ben and Kaine are.

Since Silk is the same artist as last time, Takeshi Miyazawa, she should look the same - which means the long hair is the correct look. That artist doesn't seem to do short hair, he gave Spider-Gwen long hair too, which promptly reverted to her usual bob when another artist took over on Ghost-Spider.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Yes, working now, thanks.
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I dont think Peter will be at 100% when he comes back in 87 feels like Cap and Felecia might rush him a little too soon but we will see
    They are doing that in the Patrick gleason issue, so hopefully he good enough to fight well in this.Tbh I care more about him being back for Devi's Reign in time

And no announcement on the Juan Ferreyra comic, it's a Peter one as well and has robots, swinging, action, depressed Peter, etc.This month is severely lacking Spider-man content

Looking forward to seeing the Juan Ferreya book announced hopefully next month, those sneak peeks all look super good. We need more evergreen Spidey stories that are just accessible and easy to read. I hope it really isn't the Savage book...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the Juan Ferreya book announced hopefully next month, those sneak peeks all look super good. We need more evergreen Spidey stories that are just accessible and easy to read. I hope it really isn't the Savage book...
    Savage w/ be w/ Joe and an unknown artist but we know has the transformed Spider-man and probably on that island(probably savage land) they landed on.Juan's art seems NYC and it's normal Spider-man and Peter in civvies not to mention it's vs robots.
    Hickman is working w/ Chris Bachalo on something and they have only worked on a small part of a Spider-man comic before so people think it's that and I'd like that.Not ASM since Hickman doesn't fit it's MO but on a Spider-man(Peter) comic would be great.
    And then whatever Juan is working on, someone suggested it's an infinity comic and that makes sense although I'm not a fan of those.
    EDIT: New art he posted seems very long vertically, and thinking about it a lot of his other ones felt the same too.This is an infinity comics IMO
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-22-2021 at 03:35 AM.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Doc Ock back to his 90s look?Hell yeah!!! My wallet is ready!
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius