Default Wolverine #17 Spoilers

First issue for the next arc and it was a decent one, Percy is finally following that plot point that he established about Maverick in 350 and so far is doing an ok job in intriguing me, hope that things don't end badly for Jeff. I also liked the Karaoke night from Krakoa it was pretty fun, there is a pretty nice moment beetween Ororo and Jean there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

It was a good issue overall. If only we can get more out of this book rather than just Maverick. Maybe Sabretooth will be resurrected(see the upcoming cover of X-Force). I need more players. Honestly as much I like Kubert, i was getting oversaturated. by his artwork. I liked the fight sequence and artist is turning out to be great.

Storm and Jean singing Toni Braxton Unbreak my heart LMAO

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Storm and Jean singing Toni Braxton Unbreak my heart LMAO
    im loving and living for it ok!! iconic song, iconic singer, iconic characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im loving and living for it ok!! iconic song, iconic singer, iconic characters.
    The whole karaoke scene was fun.

Blob, Blob, Blob, Blob, Blob-ra-anne!

Astonishing Member

I want the wolverine family to have a karaoke night. Wonder how'd they rank

This was a fun issue. It felt like a one shot starring Bannister more than a Wolverine issue and I’m okay with it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

This issue was worth buying, just for the karaoke scene.

Also, Jeff Bannister is really growing on me. He's quickly become one of my favorite side-character in this series.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Just read this last night.

Personally I loved the issue, just as I have the entire run.

Loved seeing some Domino as well.

Yeah, this was a fun issue. The art was a little bland IMO, but the action sequence and karaoke scene more than made up for it. And, maybe it’s just me, but you could almost feel a little sexual tension between Jean and Domino as the former tried to pull Logan into the karaoke fun and he sat next to Domino drinking his drink… again, maybe reading too much into it, but he has had sexual relationships with both… and with the whole polyamory thing going on in the Krakoan era… just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And, maybe it’s just me, but you could almost feel a little sexual tension between Jean and Domino as the former tried to pull Logan into the karaoke fun and he sat next to Domino drinking his drink… again, maybe reading too much into it, but he has had sexual relationships with both… and with the whole polyamory thing going on in the Krakoan era… just saying.
    Domino would be down with that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Domino would be down with that for sure.
    For sure. Boy, that would rankle some of the St. Jean crowd who don’t like her being a sexual being. My view is she always has been. Hell, when the Phoenix Force bonded with her she basically had an orgasm that destroyed a solar system! LOL.