Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

His body looks too swole to be Cyke. Pepe doesn’t draw him quite so large. Or at least it seems that way to me.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    I don't believe its cyclops. I want to say its another pretender trying to infiltrate Krakoa. Cyclops is probably hiding in the shadows drawing up schematics on when that other shoe drops he will be there to fix the problem
    No, doesn't make sense why some new character would take over the team immediately in an island with dozens of telepaths.

It looks like Carrot Top has been juicing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No, doesn't make sense why some new character would take over the team immediately in an island with dozens of telepaths.
    Because that would be some new blood.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Because that would be some new blood.
    Doesn't make any sense- not only there are many newer mutants , this was a team chosen by popular vote, so someone new that wasn't chosen and who was a complete unknown getting in would be disrespecting the population. And giving a rookie the control of the team would also be non-sense, not even the ANAD team did it, and would make no sense for Jean and Scott to let it go for someone who appeared out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It looks like Carrot Top has been juicing.
    He's been there, done that.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

If it is Scott, maybe the flowers somehow give him the ability to fly. CK seems to be in the air on his first cover and Forge could probably make it happen.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This is the level of competence random MU reporters would show as well, I'd say Ben Urich is the only one who would try harder.
    Still can't believe he went out looking for Nathan's grave of all people. Death/fakeouts/resurrections are Cable's whole shtick, lol. Dig up a bunch of C-listers to find empty graves and *then* you'd be onto something. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    X-Force #10 -Jean to Beast '.. The lies are for the humans..not us.X-Force only exists because of trust.A trust in the vision of mutantkind' totally has you covered
    That was before she quit slash re-embraced her Love and Kindness™ persona, though. Speaking of which, I can't believe no one's joked about Captain Krakoa being a soulless Scott clone/zombie/whatever and Jean shoving current Scott's most traumatic memories in it. X-Titles synergy and all that.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-22-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Looking at the pictures, the face and jaw remind me of Cyclops. (I know, it could be anyone). But we know Scott loves to dress up like other people (Erik the Red for one). And Halloween is coming....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I'm betting that it's Scott in a ploy to throw off Urich. First, there's no way a new mutant who's come out of nowhere would be allowed to lead the team. Second, Jean would do a psi-scan (she just ransacked Knull's mind and foiled Nightmare's plot; don't play with me) and would quickly discover who it is. Then again, they could bring out the ol' psi-proof this or that, but I don't think Duggan would...

Or would he...?

Fantastic Member

I'm going with Orchis clone/revived version of cyclops.

Current cyclops is suspicious, but if Orchis makes a bit public thing about it, his hands are tied. Then something snuck in as a Trojan horde to learn from or damage krakoa.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Perhaps it's Havok trying to improve his image?
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think it's either Krakoa, or part of him, maybe combined with Cypher, how he used to melt together with Warlock in his New Mutants days.

Though I must admit Vulcan also came to mind
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I’m betting Captain Krakoa is the Mimic from the Exiles.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    What if he gets killed again but in public view? Scott comes back as Cpt Krakoa to keep the protocols under wrap?
    My thoughts were Cyke is outed as being dead or "killed" and returns as Capt. Krakoa until the team figures out how to protect the resurrection protocols. Or solve the Cyke is dead investigation or at least throw them off the X-men's trail.