An honest, modern attempt of seeing beloved Batfamily members on the big screen is something fans have been after for a while. Let's say that sometime in the near future, Warner launches a trilogy involving Batfamily members, and you get to pitch it. Anyone is game. Who do you include? What stories would you pull from? Do you use any time skips? Would you omit Batman in any of the films?

My version would probably be:

1 - Batman & Robin: A film focused on Bruce & Dick's relationship, with Dick's parents' murder & Tony Zucco tying into the principal antagonist - someone who isn't the Joker. Hell, maybe Scarface/The Ventriloquist.

2 - Batgirl joins the team, but friction grows between Dick and Batman, leading to the adoption of the Nightwing Persona. At the end, Barbara is shot by the Joker, further straining the relationships.

3 - A time skip from Dick's perspective sees him discover Batman has a new protege in Jason Todd. Dick and Barbara (now Oracle) are independently investigating a crime that sees them cross paths with Bruce/Jason. They don't approve of Bruce having a new Robin. Todd is killed early on in the movie, and the Red Hood story unfolds. Dick helps Bruce hold onto his principles and let go of his regret, leading the two to reconcile.

I'd love to include characters beyond these, but it's already quite stuffed. I do wonder if there's a way to do a time skip or more simultaneous plot where a much broader cast brings in Tim, Damian, Batwoman, Spoiler etc.