Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    By "unique", I'm referring to original characters, not homage or analogue characters. I'm working on yet another Rule 63, gender swap drawing and want to use someone who doesn't already have a female version. Suggestions???

Much appreciated in advance.
    IIRC, I don't think either version of Death's Head has ever had a female equivalent...

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I feel like the X-men are good fodder for this. Outside of Wolverine or Rogue stealing powers, have they done any other female clones of Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, etc?
    The short lived Children of Atom had a female Gambit and a female Cyclops.
    Indeed. Along with these creations from the Mojoverse (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mojoverse):

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-21-2021 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    nominally, Theresa Parker is "lady Falcon" now, with her glider wings.
    Miles Morales's girlfriend Starling counts as well, though she's actually Vulture's legacy character. Vulture and Falcon are similar enough that in the MCU it was the same tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    No lady Dr. Strange, as of yet.

Quicksilver another one with no lady counterpart, that I know of.
    Strange 2099 is female.

Fair point about Quicksilver, the only other Marvel speedsters I can think of are Speed, Northstar, Whizzer, Blur, and Speed Demon, who are all male. No Marvel version of Jesse Quick!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A few ppl have mentioned Luke Cage, which reminded me of this…:

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles Morales's girlfriend Starling counts as well, though she's actually Vulture's legacy character. Vulture and Falcon are similar enough that in the MCU it was the same tech.
    Strange 2099 is female.

Fair point about Quicksilver, the only other Marvel speedsters I can think of are Speed, Northstar, Whizzer, Blur, and Speed Demon, who are all male. No Marvel version of Jesse Quick!
    Aurora is a speedster. And there was Whiz Kid, which is probably a closer analogue to the Jesse Quick situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Norrin Radd got an artificially created female equivalent, Ardina, partly from Power Cosmic stolen from him. This was The Order mini-series. That's her above Clea.

Eros/Starfox has the non-conventional (for an Eternal) ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of others, ultimately causing euphoria. There are empaths aplenty but they don't have such a highly specialized use of their powers to my knowledge. Venus the siren of Agents of Atlas can induce pleasure with her voice, but I don't know if you can directly compare her with Starfox.
    Man I miss the real Kyle...

A Nighthawk Girl would be cool.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh, there are a few lady speedsters, one of the Serpent Society, Black Racer, and Nonstop (and 1 day out of 7, Spinner), from the Initiative, but neither of them are even remotely a reverse gender Quicksilver or Quicksilver legacy or expy, they're just totally unrelated ladies who have the same power.

But a lady Quicksilver seems way less interesting than a lady Blade or lady Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Norrin Radd got an artificially created female equivalent, Ardina, partly from Power Cosmic stolen from him. This was The Order mini-series. That's her above Clea.

Eros/Starfox has the non-conventional (for an Eternal) ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of others, ultimately causing euphoria. There are empaths aplenty but they don't have such a highly specialized use of their powers to my knowledge. Venus the siren of Agents of Atlas can induce pleasure with her voice, but I don't know if you can directly compare her with Starfox.
    I know it's off topic but this would be one hell of a title. I totally forgot about this issue (and most of the plot to the Order, other than the original Defenders breaking bad). Simply replace Ardina with Monica and possibly Namorita with Namora (only because I want Namorita back with the New Warriors) and I would buy ever issue and variant.

How about

Phone Rangeress

Speedball Chick

Triatha-Lonnie

Owl-Hen

Blue Marvel-Lass
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

IMO the most obvious one is Dr. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    IMO the most obvious one is Dr. Strange
    That's just his name though, Dr. Stephen Strange. What your looking for would be a female Sorcerer Supreme, which the MCU had.

Unless you're going demand a Thor situation, but the female replacement taking the last name this time

And the Doctorate

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Is there a female Mr. Fantastic out there?

Hell, I'm not sure if characters with elongated powers tend to have female versions...
    From Ultraforce / Avengers

Marvel ladies of super-speed include: Spitfire, Aurora, and Black Racer.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    That's just his name though, Dr. Stephen Strange. What your looking for would be a female Sorcerer Supreme, which the MCU had.

Unless you're going demand a Thor situation, but the female replacement taking the last name this time

And the Doctorate
    Who was that in the MCU?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post

And the Doctorate
    The Ancient One was more like the lastest in the line of Ancient Ones than the Sorcerer Supreme, because they were searching for the one to be Sorcerer Supreme. So she was only occupying that place until they found the actual one. So I'd relate her closer to female version of the Ancient One.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Moon Knight is definitely a good choice. Also Blade.

Hulk (She-Hulk), Thor (Jane Foster), Hank Pym as Giant-Man (Stature) and Yellowjacket (Rita DeMara), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Iron Man (Rescue, Riri), Spider-Man (Spider Woman 1, Spider Woman 2, Silk, assorted Spider Girls / Arana), Daredevil (Elektra). Vision -> Viv Vision.

I guess Danielle Cage could count for Luke Cage or Colleen Wing for Iron Fist, but not really. (The Iron Fist / Pirate Queen of Ping or whatever her name was from the Immortal Iron Fist run might be the better 'lady Iron Fist.')

Johnny Storm -> Frankie Raye, Ben Grimm -> Sharon Ventura. Reed Richards, not so much, although there was a 'Mrs. Fantastic' in an issue of What If (Sue Storm with stretchy powers, while Reed was Big Brain, Johnny was Mandroid and Ben was Dragonfly, IIRC).

No lady Dr. Strange, as of yet. No Hercu-Lass. Kitty Pryde was briefly a lady Star-Lord.

Lady Namor -> Namorita or Namora. Quicksilver another one with no lady counterpart, that I know of. Son of Satan -> Satana.

Cyclops, both the Children of the Atom character, and also Syphon, from some long-ago X-Men comic (some woman with eyebeams that Jean said reminded her of Scott). Colossus, that new character Rasputin, from Dawn of X? Nightcrawler -> Nocturne / TJ. Banshee -> Siryn / Theresa. Wolverine -> Laura Kinney. Sunfire - Leyu or whatever Sunpyre's name was. That leaves Iceman, Angel and Thunderbird, from the original and All-New lineups. Even Magneto has Lorna and Charles has Cassandra Nova.

(Although there are tons of winged mutant chicklets, but all of them have bug wings, like Butterfly/Lucy Priest, Papillion/some French girl whose name I forget, Sprite/Jiang Jin something?, Angel Salvadore or Iolanthe/Kate Atkinson. Or Megan Gwynn/Pixie, the most famous of them, who I almost forgot...)
    There was a female Quicksilver on Earth-127 https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Quicksilver_(Earth-127)
    Love is for souls, not bodies.