Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

https://screenrant.com/batwoman-ruby...ails-evidence/

So the Baxter guy isn't credited with any association with the production, and according to Rose he isn't listed on the call sheets she has. The crew also aren't allowed to talk to the press about the production because they are under NDAs.

According to the timeline, the allegations about Batwoman being the last show still shooting add up, as Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) was known to be doing ADR from her home at the time.

Screen Rant Timeline:
    May 17, 2020 - Reports Indicate Batwoman Barely Finished Shooting New Finale Ahead Of Government Shutdown

The COVID-19 pandemic led to widespread delays across the entertainment industry, from summer movies and theater closings to production on television series. While most of the Arrowverse series were forced to cut their 2019-2020 seasons short because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Batwoman was the last to stop filming according to Ruby Rose. This seems to be confirmed by one report regarding the rush to finish the finales of Supergirl and Batwoman from the day the final episodes of Supergirl season 5 and Batwoman season 1 aired. Reportedly, at the same time Melissa Benoist was recording ADR in her closet via Skype, Batwoman was still shooting new scenes on set. Again, this seems to confirm Ruby Rose's allegations that Batwoman continued filming until the Canadian government was forced to shut them down.
    May 18, 2020 - Batwoman Showrunner Confirms Cut Supergirl Scene

One day after Batwoman's season 1 finale, showrunner Caroline Dries spoke about how the planned Supergirl Batwoman season 1 cameo was cancelled due to COVID-19 filming restrictions. According to Dries, the two Arrowverse superheroes were supposed to appear in a photo together, with the frame concealing the Kryptonite shard Supergirl gave Batwoman during Crisis on Infinite Earths, but there was no way to get Ruby Rose and Melissa Benoist together to take the photo. This seems to contradict earlier reports that Benoist would be playing Supergirl in a Batwoman season 1 episode and begs the question of why they couldn't create a composite shot of the two actors using digital editing software if both shows were still in production at that time that the photo needed to be taken.

Okay, a couple more things.

Firstly, seen a number of people questioning the tumor part of Rose's statement - but tumors can develop due to the inflammation of injuries. So Rose's onset injuries could very well have caused her to develop a tumor.
    https://www.cancertodaymag.org/Pages...lammation.aspx

Secondly, her comment about Yoga at first seemed to be a minor contradiction (based on an interview she did late last year).
    But when comparing the statement next to the interview, and if you listen to what she actually says, it's clearly implied she took to doing Yoga after her time on Batwoman.

Given all the grammatical errors in the IG posts anyway, I'd say the tense is was wrong and what she should have said - was that she didn't do Yoga at the time.
    In any case, it was a minor thing of no real bearing, since the idea of someone breaking their neck doing Yoga seems ludicrous - but since I'd seen the video interview as well, it did cause a slight bit of bother.

RR_Blast_YogaPart.jpg

[Edit] And here's a new article condemning WB for failing to fix it's workplace culture after repeated high profile complaints.
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 10-26-2021 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Added an article about WB.

Well, this continues to be explosive.

https://www.cbr.com/ruby-rose-claims...wsuit-against/

Ruby Rose has claimed that her former Batwoman co-star Dougray Scott filed a $10 million lawsuit against her after recent accusations made by Rose that Scott abused women on set.

"Dougray. I have too many witnesses coming forward with worse than just your anger Issues [stet].. but ur sueing me for 10 million cos @gberlanti shared his lawyer with you.. please.. come first so I can use the money from that case to take on g berlanti," Rose wrote on her Instagram stories. Scott has not confirmed or denied Rose's claims of a lawsuit.
    I wonder if the other cast member she complained about will do something similar, assuming the lawsuit is real.

Also curious to see if this stuff will have any effect on the show's (already low) ratings. It is not a good show by any measure IMHO, but I used to be a big Kate Kane fan, so I watched it anyway.
    Given that the allegations about a person becoming a paraplegic is true, as well as Rose's own injuries, I'm glad to not have watched another season (or any other CW shows since).
    The other allegations being true or not remains to be seen, such as the burns victim, though I'm still inclined to believe her.

Oh, and that reminds, dug-up this article from a while back: https://www.looper.com/211860/batwom...ure-exclusive/

I agree with earlier comments that whether she is a "diva" or not is irrelevant given the gravity of the accusations, but I remembered there was at least one counter statement about her behaviour I'd read before.

"Ruby carried the responsibility of being the first lesbian superhero on television, and I think she did a great job at it. Being the first 'anything' is no small feat. She was always very kind and professional with me," said Littlefield. "I respect her decision to leave the show, as I'm sure it wasn't an easy one for her to make. She has to do what's best for her."
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 10-27-2021 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Added another article