Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

In an interview with ABC News that will air Thrusday at 8 om Alec Baldwin claims he did not pull the trigger on the gun that killed her. I am going to watch this interview. i want to see what he says. The trailer for the interview is up as ABC is pushing this pretty hard.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    In an interview with ABC News that will air Thrusday at 8 om Alec Baldwin claims he did not pull the trigger on the gun that killed her. I am going to watch this interview. i want to see what he says. The trailer for the interview is up as ABC is pushing this pretty hard.
    That's one hell of a hair trigger if true. That would have made the weapon a hazard all by itself, and it should never have been on set even with a professional on site. It's just an amateur opinion, but I can't see how a professional would have tolerated the presence of something like that, as it sounds like an accident waiting to happen even without any live ammo on set.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

There was a second shooter! The Grassy Knoll!

He probably did pull the trigger, just didn't realize he did. It would be easy for somebody who's not a professional shooter, doing a quick cross-body draw like he was apparently doing, to squeeze that trigger accidentally, especially if the possibility of the gun being loaded was not in his mind.

It wouldn't surprise me if he traumaed it out of his brain. Or his lawyer told him to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There's going to end up being a movie about this incident one day.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I would say Alec's Lawyer made a major speech that hey you can lose a lot of money for this. Cast doubt for a future civil suit.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    There was a second shooter! The Grassy Knoll!

He probably did pull the trigger, just didn't realize he did. It would be easy for somebody who's not a professional shooter, doing a quick cross-body draw like he was apparently doing, to squeeze that trigger accidentally, especially if the possibility of the gun being loaded was not in his mind.
    It was Drumpf!

So what's going to happen with rust? Are they still going to make it?

Extraordinary Member

I thought he was acting in Malice. But after watching that interview I think that's him. This movie isn't getting finished.

Not sure what's happening there, but gun experts are saying there's no way a gun like that fires without the trigger being pulled, or without pressure on it

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I feel for her husband and family. Its a sad tragedy but as the article details...Baldwin was handed a gun on set after it was supposed to be cleared. The facts of this will be one that comes out in court.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I feel for her husband and family. Its a sad tragedy but as the article details...Baldwin was handed a gun on set after it was supposed to be cleared. The facts of this will be one that comes out in court.
    It is much easier to make a civil case than a criminal one. This is also where Baldwin's title as a producer could up his liability.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It is much easier to make a civil case than a criminal one. This is also where Baldwin's title as a producer could up his liability.
    There is 5-7 producers on this film. People have brought up just exactly how much power Baldwin had on set. He could be a producer in name only as many actors do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is 5-7 producers on this film. People have brought up just exactly how much power Baldwin had on set. He could be a producer in name only as many actors do.
    Even if he had none at all, all the lawyer needs to do is convince a jury who might already thing Actor = Stupid Rich and Small Film Director = Poor and Abused (logic doesn't always need to apply in a trial) to get something. Civil trials can be weird.
    Dark does not mean deep.