Default Making a New Liberators Team

clean.jpg
    This old issue of the Order was brought up in the thread about male heroes without female counterparts and I thought the concept should be revisited. Do anyone think this team and title could make it in the long run or would a female majority team be seen as a marketing ploy by a vocal minority as pandering?

I think it could work, depending of course, on the creating team. I would replace the little known woman with Monica who would be the leader, speedster and energy projector on the team and swap out Namorita with Namora simply because I rather Namorita stay with the New Warriors. Maybe I'd add Janet (or Scott, to add another male) on the team too. And since Brunhilde is currently dead, maybe the original Power Princess could take her place.

Some all-female (or almost all-female) groups in recent times were the Heroes for Hire, the Fearless Defenders, A-Force (both in Battleworld and in 616), the Daughters of Liberty, the Syndicate, etc.

^^^And don't forget the all-female team from X-Men (2013):

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    clean.jpg
    This old issue of the Order was brought up in the thread about male heroes without female counterparts and I thought the concept should be revisited. Do anyone think this team and title could make it in the long run or would a female majority team be seen as a marketing ploy by a vocal minority as pandering?

I think it could work, depending of course, on the creating team. I would replace the little known woman with Monica who would be the leader, speedster and energy projector on the team and swap out Namorita with Namora simply because I rather Namorita stay with the New Warriors. Maybe I'd add Janet (or Scott, to add another male) on the team too. And since Brunhilde is currently dead, maybe the original Power Princess could take her place.
    I would be down for another female centric team from Marvel. It's a shame Fearless Defenders and A-Force didn't click.