Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I can't understand how it's possible Ben hasn't still figure out yet there's something rotten on Beyond.

By the way, it seems Aunt May is going to make a "pact with the devil" (Dr Octopus) to save Peter's life. Where did I see this before?

Very sweet from Felicia to come to check on Peter too, but it kinda worries me she had to appear in the same moment MJ tells Peter "Come back to me, tiger". Will this be related with their issue working together?
    I hope so. Why should they be friends cause they dated the same guy?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I hope so. Why should they be friends cause they dated the same guy?
    Because that "guy" is a man that took a great role in their lifes and chaged them in ways they never expected?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Because that "guy" is a man that took a great role in their lifes and chaged them in ways they never expected?
    doesnt mean they have to be best friends. Maybe coworkers like Scott and Logan. Cause I dont see how they each benefit for being friends. More so on Felecia end like what would she get out of it? the only person who would benefit I guess would be Peter
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

I didn't say "best friends", only "friends". They have some understandment over their relationships with Peter.