Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I don’t think Superman can become a vampire. there was a story in SUPERMAN #180, where he met Dracula and when he bit Kal he exploded. Superman is fueled by a vampire’s weakness.

If these vampires can hypnotize people and turn them into their slaves, Superman could be a big target.
    He might not be able to become a vampire, but that certainly doesn't stop DC from cover-baiting it, lol.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of War View Post
    omg yayyy, I love Andrew! I literally just started re reading I, Vampire too actually! So underrated.
    It was a great book. People **** on The New 52 but it was a golden age for DC's supernatural characters.

I enjoyed the classic I, Vampire series though I've never checked out the New 52 run...

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

I quite enjoyed this, seems like DC vs. Vampires is going be a fun read.

spoilers:
    Poor Zan...
    end of spoilers

Yeah it was good but I definitely did not see that reveal coming, also if you aren’t into gruesome stuff probably don’t read this (though Otto Schmidt makes it look really nice, especially his use of red.)
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really hope Frankenstein and the Creature Commandos show up in this story. Would be a big missed opportunity if they didn’t.

I don’t think Superman can become a vampire. there was a story in SUPERMAN #180, where he met Dracula and when he bit Kal he exploded. Superman is fueled by a vampire’s weakness.

If these vampires can hypnotize people and turn them into their slaves, Superman could be a big target.
    There was a Justice League story years back with super-vampires trying to take out the League. Superman and WW couldn't be turned. WW because magic. Superman because of having sunlight in his blood. the Vampires DID use some sort of hypnotic power to make Superman a thrall though. https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Tenth_Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to see Andrew back and Hal in a prominent role .
    The J-man

DCeased - zombified and killed in the very first issue.
    JL Last Ride - "possessed" by Darkseid from the get go.
    DC vs Vampires - vampire traitor from the start.

I wish to think this isn't deliberate but at this point it's getting a bit difficult.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-26-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

I wish to think this isn't deliberate but at this point it's getting a bit difficult.
    Now Hal being a go-to GL seems to be working against him.

On the topic of the unfortunate death

spoilers:
    What do we call Jayna? With Zan all blended up, it’s not exactly Wonder Twins now.
    end of spoilers

On the topic of Green Arrow

spoilers:
    I’m pretty sure Oliver knows about the vampires, Aquaman describes him as missing for days but he’s clearly outside the Hall of Justice when Hal gets Andrew. That tells me he’s aware of a secret going on and that he’s watching the league.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sifighter; 10-26-2021 at 08:02 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Its getting to the point where I'm assuming DC loves killing their own heroes. Which is really confusing when that character isn't seen in forever only to appear again and die in a gruesome way. Not even the villains kill each other this much.

Lmao I came here to say I’m starting to understand your paranoia, but here you are!

Story was good but eh it kind of feels like it’s going the cliche route of Batman and the other street heroes going up against the vampire superheroes. I’m sure there will be a “stunning” reveal of Superman being turned and there will be a Batman vs. Superman fight to wrap this up. Much as I rag on Taylor, killing Batman off at least shook things up from what I expected in DCeased. Given this is a conspiracy it really should be WW taking point on this.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao I came here to say I’m starting to understand your paranoia, but here you are!

Story was good but eh it kind of feels like it’s going the cliche route of Batman and the other street heroes going up against the vampire superheroes. I’m sure there will be a “stunning” reveal of Superman being turned and there will be a Batman vs. Superman fight to wrap this up. Much as I rag on Taylor, killing Batman off at least shook things up from what I expected in DCeased. Given this is a conspiracy it really should be WW taking point on this.
    Putting it that way, I could totally have seen the DCAU crew doing an episode about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Hey come on now, I'm not that bad dammit! You should see some of those twitter stans.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

(10 chars)