Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default How Many Women Has Peter Slept With?

Just wondering about this. In another thread, it's stated that Peter was shown to be sexually active with Felicia Hardy in the 80s, but I have no examples of this.

Since becoming single after OMD, I'm curious how much he's gotten it on.

Here's what some research has told me.

2009 Oct. ASM #601 - Michelle Gonzales, drunken one-night stand
    2009 Nov. ASM #607 - Felicia Hardy
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-08-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Astonishing Member

*insert gif of Homer staring blankly and slowly sinking back into bushes*

Extraordinary Member

Mockingbird, Lian Tang, Betty Brant are others he's slept w/(not stated but heavily implied)

He's def. slept w/ Black Cat in the 80's and Carlie Cooper in BND

Then you have MJ, Gwen was one until Sins Past which was then retconned but not the part where they didn't sleep together so he didn't w/ Gwen I think.Unless we go by Spider-man blue

Silk is someone I'm not aware if he slept w/ but they heavily made out multiple times

He's kissed a lot of women, slept is less.Do keep in mind earlier comics didn't show explicitly them getting laid, doesn't mean it didn't happen.Implied(kissing then zooming out/ doors closing when kissing) means it did unless stated otherwise

All the women he kissed ->

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/spide...kissed-724154/
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-08-2021 at 10:48 PM.

Explicity, he slept with Mary Jane, Felicia Hardy, Carly Cooper and *groans* Michelle Gonzallez (i want to headcanon that it didn't happen, but is likely).

Everyone else is more ambigous, is likely that he slept with Lian and Bobbi, but those relationship were pretty shallow in execution. He might have slept with Betty and Gwen (before Sin of Past) in the old days but who knows.

He thankfully didn't slept with Silk AKA The Molester.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Explicity, he slept with Mary Jane, Felicia Hardy, Carly Cooper and *groans* Michelle Gonzallez (i want to headcanon that it didn't happen, but is likely).

Everyone else is more ambigous, is likely that he slept with Lian and Bobbi, but those relationship were pretty shallow in execution. He might have slept with Betty and Gwen (before Sin of Past) in the old days but who knows.

He thankfully didn't slept with Silk AKA The Molester.
    I still don't understand why they went w/ Michelle of all people.Like why, it's not her looks btw, she's fine to hot depending on the artist but just personality wise.
    Much rather have seen Silver Sable or someone

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I still don't understand why they went w/ Michelle of all people.Like why, it's not her looks btw, she's fine to hot depending on the artist but just personality wise.
    Much rather have seen Silver Sable or someone
    Because the comics were trash back then. This was the early 2010s when Peter had to inexplicably do things really out of character (even more so than now).

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Just wondering about this. In another thread, it's stated that Peter was shown to be sexually active with Felicia Hardy in the 80s, but I have no examples of this.

Since becoming single after OMD, I'm curious how much he's gotten it on.

Here's what some research has told me.

2009 Oct. ASM #601 - Michelle Gonzales, drunken one-night stand
    2009 Nov. ASM #607 - Felicia Hardy
    He definitely had sex with MJ, ASM#148 heavily implied they had sex, and post marriage they were explicitly having sex so many times it sometimes happened every other issue... And it's a plot point that her and Peter "sharing toothbrushes" is why she took so long to get Spider-Powers in Spider-Island.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2021/page76

Here, the MJ thread is when we talked about a few of those lol.

Silk is someone I'm not aware if he slept w/ but they heavily made out multiple times
    They never had sex, but were close to do it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Did he really have sex with Carlie? 'Cause Spider-Island gave me the impression he didn't, or at least, he slept with her as many times he slept with Shocker .

Either way, unless something happened after Ditko's run, I doubt he had sex with Betty too.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-09-2021 at 05:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He definitely had sex with MJ, ASM#148 heavily implied they had sex, and post marriage they were explicitly having sex so many times it sometimes happened every other issue... And it's a plot point that her and Peter "sharing toothbrushes" is why she took so long to get Spider-Powers in Spider-Island.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2021/page76

Here, the MJ thread is when we talked about a few of those lol.

Did he really have sex with Carlie? 'Cause Spider-Island gave me the impression he didn't, or at least, he slept with her as many times he slept with Shocker .

Either way, unless something happened after Ditko's run, I doubt he had sex with Betty too.
    You must’ve missed the entire “Peter commits adultery with Betty” storyline in the late 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    You must’ve missed the entire “Peter commits adultery with Betty” storyline in the late 70s.
    Right... i forgot that it was implied that they slept together in Wolfman's run.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I have lol.

In my defense, 70's is a huge blank to me in general .

It is implied that they slept together during that issue where Carlie gets an Spider-Man tatoo in her him and Peter says than that is the sexiest tattoo he has ever seen lol. A few issues before Spider-Island.

Now where you figure that Shocker has his Spider-Man tatoo

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

Cool cool

He slept w/ Carlie

[RANT]
    Unless they pull some Sins Past sh*t it stays that way, because we all know he slept w/ Gwen before that stupid retcon.I just feel some writers have a hate boner for Spidey.Like having Luke say Black cat slept w/ him on his couch, Felicia flirting w/ Antman for one issue and the terrible DD "affair".Cat gets the worst of it and they need to stop.There's a way too do it W/ how they did Jessica Jones and Peter w/out dragging any character down or writing OOC.

I unfortunately do expect some weird writer to come in and say Carlie hated Peter in bed, or how Bobbi never slept w/ him because she didn't like him that way, etc. because like Slott they don't understand what parker Luck is.They call this Parker luck, and my reaction is half LMFAO and half wanting to KMS.[/RANT]

He slept w/ betty after when she came onto him when she was married but seperated w/ Ned.Again the door closing thing happened and some writer might try and retcon it(at this point w/ how much some(few) writers try to trash on Peter I think they are jealous of the fictional character lol), but for that era they def. slept.Which I guess means Peter committed adultery, or was it just Betty?Still a cheap shot, Ned was furious and kinda justified.

Also wasn't Ned abusive, someone told me he was recently when that Spencer issue came out.So they made her pregnant by her abusive Ex?
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-09-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Astonishing Member

I have lol.

In my defense, 70's is a huge blank to me in general .
    Aside from the occasional gem like Death of Gwen Stacy, the original Clone Saga, the Longest Yard, etc., the 70s were a VERY boring decade for Spidey. Not bad per se, just dull and bland. So a lot of people skip over everything between when Conway’s run ends and Roger Stern’s run begins.

Astonishing Member

Cool cool

He slept w/ Carlie

Carlie is such a boring character. Hey, she’s a nerd like Peter… but a sexy nerd, who can fight and also works for the police department! You like MJ, right? Well, she’s soooo great that MJ says she and Peter were meant for each other! Stop asking about MJ! We have Carlie!!! Okay, guys they’re still asking about MJ… so let’s have her talk up Carlie again in the next issue!

Ugh… there’s been worse supporting characters, but none that have stuck around so long.

He slept w/ Carlie

[RANT]
    Unless they pull some Sins Past sh*t it stays that way, because we all know he slept w/ Gwen before that stupid retcon.I just feel some writers have a hate boner for Spidey.Like having Luke say Black cat slept w/ him on his couch, Felicia flirting w/ Antman for one issue and the terrible DD "affair".Cat gets the worst of it and they need to stop.There's a way too do it W/ how they did Jessica Jones and Peter w/out dragging any character down or writing OOC.

I unfortunately do expect some weird writer to come in and say Carlie hated Peter in bed, or how Bobbi never slept w/ him because she didn't like him that way, etc. because like Slott they don't understand what parker Luck is.They call this Parker luck, and my reaction is half LMFAO and half wanting to KMS.[/RANT]
    To be fair, at the very least in Gwen's case, there's no reall indication he had sex with her while they were dating, since they are only shown making out in ASM, though if Spider-Man Blue is canon, then yeah they did.

Unless Spider-Man Blue is some fucking magic therapy Spidey had with Mysterio, and the "Blue" in the name means "blue balls".

He slept w/ betty after when she came onto him when she was married but seperated w/ Ned.Again the door closing thing happened and some writer might try and retcon it(at this point w/ how much some(few) writers try to trash on Peter I think they are jealous of the fictional character lol), but for that era they def. slept.Which I guess means Peter committed adultery, or was it just Betty?Still a cheap shot, Ned was furious and kinda justified.
    Ned being pissed would be very justified, and that's a major "what the fuck" moment for Peter lol.

Also wasn't Ned abusive, someone told me he was recently when that Spencer issue came out.So they made her pregnant by her abusive Ex?
    I think he only became abusive around the time the writers decided to make him into one of the suspects who may be Hobgoblin, and later Hobgoblin Lives, and Spencer's run mentioned again, that this was because Ned thinking he's Hobgoblin fucked over his mind.

At the very least, I don't really remember Ned being abusive before the whole Hobgoblin nonsense, and he seemed to be a nice, and a bit boring, reporter type character.

Aside from the occasional gem like Death of Gwen Stacy, the original Clone Saga, the Longest Yard, etc., the 70s were a VERY boring decade for Spidey. Not bad per se, just dull and bland. So a lot of people skip over everything between when Conway’s run ends and Roger Stern’s run begins.
    Honestly, being boring is worse than being bad, at least if something's bad you can talk about why it's bad, if something's boring it's rarely even mentioned.

Hell, I have yet to properly read the Lee/Romita run too, 'cause I only speed read those, which's more than I did for 70's in general I guess lol.

Carlie is such a boring character. Hey, she’s a nerd like Peter… but a sexy nerd, who can fight and also works for the police department! You like MJ, right? Well, she’s soooo great that MJ says she and Peter were meant for each other! Stop asking about MJ! We have Carlie!!! Okay, guys they’re still asking about MJ… so let’s have her talk up Carlie again in the next issue!

Ugh… there’s been worse supporting characters, but none that have stuck around so long.
    I see Carlie as Gwen's second coming, they surprisingly share a lot of character flaws, Carlie is actually worse in a few of them... No wonder they were friends as kids, until Marvel forgot about that .