Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Symbiote spider man

I can't find a thread on this, if there is one, so I'd like to comment on the series. Basically, I'm loving all the guest stars: spider man teaming up with the eternals,,( never met them before?) devil dinosaur and moon boy, deviants and karnilla, and the guilt hulk. I'm really enjoying this series.
    Last edited by protege; 10-24-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Same here, I don't think there is a thread for it yet btw so you're good there.

I enjoy it a lot, all the minis have been great and I hope they don't stop making them

BANNED

PAD is the only Spider-Man writer doing something worth reading nowadays. It certainly is the only one worth having on paper. So far I've only bought the trade of the first mini, but the other ones are at least enjoyable. I have no other Spider-Man comic (616) in my shelves, that doesn't predate OMD.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I can't find a thread on this, if there is one, so I'd like to comment on the series. Basically, I'm loving all the guest stars: spider man teaming up with the eternals,,( never met them before?) devil dinosaur and moon boy, deviants and karnilla, and the guilt hulk. I'm really enjoying this series.
    Agreed, I love seeing the more unique guest stars and villains that appear in this book, such as the team up with Monica Rambeau and Kang the Conqueror.

Admittedly, I am also an easy mark for anytime Peter suits up in the cool black suit and/or romances the Black Cat.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

PAD playing in his own little Spidey world .

BANNED

very underrated series. Good stuff with a 90's vibe. PAD know his craft

BANNED

90's? It's set in the 80's, which is when he wrote Spider-Man. In the 90's, he moved to SM2099. Not that his writing changed much, he was seasoned enough not to be influenced by fad.

Astonishing Member

After the current arc about "Crossroads", I would like to see another arc.

I have to say, the dream world with a redhaired Black Cat called a lot my attention. I only wish we would have had it with the correct "redhaired" (Mary Jane) instead of Natasha. I keep my fingers crossed, just in case.