Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, I heard something about Peter visiting an universe where Felicia is fused with MJ, or maybe that was an acid trip he's having 'cause symbiote... I dunno, I just remembered seeing a redhead Black Cat and thinking "Woah, the suit being dark red does not look good
    Eh, fuck it, this can't be worse that Tom King's Batman or Rob Williams Suicide Squad, i will read it, i'll tell you what happened once i read it, i hope that you are happy
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Difficult to say, but i lean to the second one personally.
    Not surprised lol.

Eh, fuck it, this can't be worse that Tom King's Batman
    At least Tom King's Batman was nice to look at, just the writing was annoying .

or Rob Williams Suicide Squad, i will read it,
    Oh hey I remember checking that one out, and getting bored of it lol.

Guess Harley being there doesn't help, she didn't shut the fuck up.

i'll tell you what happened once i read it, i hope that you are happy
    Well a few times I've annoyed people without the intention, now I'm making you read comics without the intention? That's new, so I guess I'm happy .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, I heard something about Peter visiting an universe where Felicia is fused with MJ, or maybe that was an acid trip he's having 'cause symbiote... I dunno, I just remembered seeing a redhead Black Cat and thinking "Woah, the suit being dark red does not look good".
    Eh, fuck it, this can't be worse that Tom King's Batman or Rob Williams Suicide Squad, i will read it, i'll tell you what happened once i read it, i hope that you are happy
    Sadly, that wasn't the case. It was actually Natasha Romanoff (the Black Widow) in the role of the Black Cat. Believe me, I would have loved to see MJ actually being the Black Cat here. It would have been a very funny story to read.

BANNED

Greg Land is one of the artists who actually pick my interest.