Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    It doesn't have to "fit" the timeline. Give DC's motto that "everything counts," there is no way everything can fit into a timeline for any character created before New 52. Chalk it up to Dr Manhattan shenanigans if you're looking for an in-continuity explanation. We'll never get one from DC.
    Ha! The DC answer to The Simpson's explanation of "a wizard did it."
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Don't remember at the moment, but an 18 can still be in high school depending on when they start.

Booth, Barrows and Janin did draw him tall and muscular

I read a post from a Tim fan on Tumblr that Tim in his 90s series considered looking young for his age, other characters said he's looking like 12-14 for a 14-16 year old (they posted those pages). So they like that Tim's back to looking small and baby faced in Joker War onward.

But yeah
    That was said when Tim was 13 though. I hear the same explanation from fans of Tiny Tim/Infant Robin. Tim fans who have this strange fixation on Tin being tiny

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wasn't Tim supposed to be going to college at the end of Tec Rebirth? And then that kinda fizzled out in Bendis' Young Justice.
    He got a scholarship, that was part of the larger story of him deciding his fate, whether he wants to continue to be a crime fighter or pursue higher education... but then Evil Future Tim who did went to college comes, there's a whole thing about his wish to create a utopia that turned into a dystopia in the Evil Tim's future... and then there's this hint about past memories of Conner and past continuity with Future Conner from Evil Tim timeline actually showing up... so he decided to take a break and get out of Gotham with Steph to figure out who he really is and what he really wants.

The figuring out continues with his secret identity, being Robin, Drake, before finally settling on Red Robin, so that's done... and now he's figuring out his sexuality

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That was said when Tim was 13 though. I hear the same explanation from fans of Tiny Tim/Infant Robin. Tim fans who have this strange fixation on Tin being tiny
    I like it. We have Jason who usually drawn older than he's supposed to be, and Tim's younger than he should. Plus the fact that Damian's getting older and we know he's gonna grow up big and tall like Bruce. It has that potential sibling comedy.

Though honestly they'll probably still gonna go with the Batfam Stairs route and draw them as tall as their age
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-05-2021 at 05:18 AM.