Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    As others have said, nice to see Bobby actually get to DO something. This might be his only feat in this issue, but at least it's something. Also loved Lockheed curled up around Pyro's shoulders.
    I don't know. Seems Kate is about to pull off her own feat as well. Watch the rest of the book just be about Kate and Emma, hahaha.

But Duggan can write teams really well when he actually does invest in them fairly. Don't know why he stopped that in this book.

Look at how pudgy and pathetic Bishop looks in this book smh. If it wasn't for the M imprint over his eye, I wouldn't even recognize this dude. It's not the art I'm criticizing, it's the depiction.

good lord the title of this thread is annoying. It's not like Iceman has been a character for decades with a bunch of storylines but got forbid other characters are the focus it's problem.

Go Bobby. I will admit, I secretly like Pyro.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    good lord the title of this thread is annoying. It's not like Iceman has been a character for decades with a bunch of storylines but got forbid other characters are the focus it's problem.
    It is a joke, don't get annoyed lol.

But you should understand people getting upset that a big character like Iceman is in a book where he has done NOTHING for months. It is a reasonable reaction.

I'm surprised that was even considered a cliffhanger at all. If anything it just saved them all a trip back home. They didn't learn anything that important, so dying didn't feel like a big deal. More like a 'womp womp' joke.

I'm kind of tired of Phil Noto doing pick up issues all over the X-books. His work is fine and all but it's jarring when a book has a style already and then Noto comes in with his particular stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    For the "no prize"...the shock of being blasted out into near sub-zero space made her unconscious and transformed her back to human-form.

Most likely...it was artist's error drawing Emma in Diamond form in the last issue.
    Lol I would almost buy that for anyone but Emma. But I agree, it's probably just artist error.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    2) someone finally got him a mirror and he saw his face tattoo up close

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm not sure if they were backed up while on Arakko so it would a big fail to not remember the space pirate that tried to kill them.

Nice feat for Bobby!

Dauterman's cover is gorgeous.
    True! Nightcrawlers book was just going on about that.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I feel like he has moments like this but its all footnote. He never even reacted to his boyfriend being put into a coma.
    I'm sure that Shinobi's taking care of Christian.
    My flag is bacon.