Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marauders #25 - Preview - Iceman does something?! gasp

MARAUDERS #25
    (W) Gerry Duggan (A) Phil Noto (CA) Russell Dauterman
    QUEEN OF DIAMOND!
    You don't cross Emma Frost… even if she was the one who crossed you first. The Marauders' trip into space gets bloody – and in space, no one can hear you bleed.

I am shocked!! Duggan had someone else be useful/relevant to the plot!!???

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

LMAO, the thread title is on point

I'm just gonna say Bobby could have handled the Orchis mission in 5 minutes but so could other mutants.

I feel like he has moments like this but its all footnote. He never even reacted to his boyfriend being put into a coma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Situations like that don't really inspire the usual "oh hell, what are they going to do now!?" considering the whole resurrections thing. And two points -

1) In the previous issue wasn't Emma ejected in her diamond form? Why is she human now? Artist error I'm guessing?

2) I LoL'ed at Pyro ready to just go out with a quickness. No fight in that man at all!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

For the "no prize"...the shock of being blasted out into near sub-zero space made her unconscious and transformed her back to human-form.

Most likely...it was artist's error drawing Emma in Diamond form in the last issue.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-24-2021 at 09:50 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Situations like that don't really inspire the usual "oh hell, what are they going to do now!?" considering the whole resurrections thing. And two points -

1) In the previous issue wasn't Emma ejected in her diamond form? Why is she human now? Artist error I'm guessing?

2) I LoL'ed at Pyro ready to just go out with a quickness. No fight in that man at all!
    2) someone finally got him a mirror and he saw his face tattoo up close
    GrindrStone(D)

Looks great! Glad Bobby is getting some shine. And reminded me of how I forget how great Emma’s Diamond form can be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    For the "no prize"...the shock of being blasted out into near sub-zero space made her unconscious and transformed her back to human-form.

Most likely...it was artist's error drawing Emma in Diamond form in the last issue.
    Considering that the diamond form was more or less established as suddently developed defence mechanism during the attack of the mega Sentinel against Genosha, i don't think that's a good no-prize explanation, since with that in mind, it would make more sense for her to switch into her diamond form without thinking, than switching it off in the face of a sudden danger.

Error, oversight or writing mistake are all the more likely reason.

Iceman needs to get his little fur-lined booties from the Stan Lee era back. Not sure I'd know what to do with him story-wise either, to be fair - he and Angel were easily the most vanilla of the O5.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Situations like that don't really inspire the usual "oh hell, what are they going to do now!?" considering the whole resurrections thing.
    I'm not sure if they were backed up while on Arakko so it would be a big fail to not remember the space pirate that tried to kill them.

Nice feat for Bobby!

Dauterman's cover is gorgeous.
    Last edited by JB; 10-26-2021 at 07:24 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So I guess this is where Lourdes Chantel POPs in to save them. I hope she becomes a series regular.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I am shocked!! Duggan had someone else be useful/relevant to the plot!!???
    I know right? You’d think that if they weren’t Kitty or Emma that they just exists as props in this book.

Fantastic Member

As others have said, nice to see Bobby actually get to DO something. This might be his only feat in this issue, but at least it's something. Also loved Lockheed curled up around Pyro's shoulders.