Default X-Men Monday #130 – Halloween Book Club With Jordan D. White

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/25/x-...een-book-club/

It's a long interview that touches on many things including upcoming books (Marauders Annual, The return of Maddie in New Mutants), so here's the exclusive preview art and I'll comment on the interview later.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

This is no time to be surfing, Logan.

I really miss CBR's X-Positions.

Excited to see Storm fighting with powers in Sword and the war in Excalibur. Curious to see the role of Exodus in Inferno.

Mighty Member

Here for the pics as anything that man says has no value.

Astonishing Member

I appreciate his excitement and hyping of the x-men books, i think he's doing a good job, i also like he's a big sailor moon fan and does a podcast, but man, i so do not care for his view on Spider-man or married superheroes referring to Superman too. editors like him is probably why Nick Spencer amazing lost the shot in the ending with possible editorial control.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Excited to see Storm fighting with powers in Sword and the war in Excalibur. Curious to see the role of Exodus in Inferno.
    Haha it is indeed nice to see Storm fighting without a knife.

Sooooooo, will Exodus finally actually do something after 2 years of nothing? lol can't wait.

Love the preview images. Looks like Wolverine might be on the wrong end of a shark attack. That, or he pissed off Namor.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Well, well, well…

…she can use the Phoenix Force a little bit…

AIPT: And finally, Madelyne Pryor in New Mutants #25. You can’t have Halloween without the Goblin Queen.

Jordan: Yeah, that’s true, that’s true.

It’s very exciting to bring Madelyne back and kill her off again in one page. I’m super excited for that. And for the response that we’ll get from it, because that is absolutely what happens in that issue. I promise.

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Well, well, well…

...hehehehe......
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    AIPT: And finally, Madelyne Pryor in New Mutants #25. You can’t have Halloween without the Goblin Queen.

It’s very exciting to bring Madelyne back and kill her off again in one page. I’m super excited for that. And for the response that we’ll get from it, because that is absolutely what happens in that issue. I promise.

He's being sarcastic.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post

They probably will kill her off in that issue and either she’ll be resurrected traditionally or by the Goblin Force.

How many stories have there been about Johnny Storm finally needing to act mature? And they’re still going to this day because that’s the essential core of the character and what people want to continue to explore. So I think with Iceman, the reason that he can’t permanently grow is that the thing that made people like him in the first place was the stories where he had these flaws and they want to write about that and they want to read that, so it kind of always takes a step forward and then takes a step back and takes a step forward and takes a step back.
    That's absolutely depressing. If that's all there is about those characters, just get rid of them.
    And tell different "growing up" stories with new characters.

Comics should be better than a Pokemon episode.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way