Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Even with it having a good post 60 test screening score I'm now starting to believe them it's bad. Why? It had the same score as black adam and adam ended up--yeah.

What scares me--shazam 2 had the same test score as black adam and batgirl! Uh-oh.
    To be honest it seems to me overall Adam was more mixed than overtly negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'm sorry but releasing a film with Ezra Miller and then claiming Batgirl would hurt the brand is just pure B.S.
    LOL! It is pretty funny. It’s like DC Studios is trolling the potential US audience and celebrity gossipers with this choice to release the Ezra Miller Flash but cancel Leslie Grace’s Batgirl.

At least no one can cry about how “woke” DC Studios is with a move like that.

I think Batgirl must have been atrociously bad. There’s no way WB Discovery throws away spent money like that unless Batgirl was so very, very, awfully, very bad.
    Last edited by Brian B; 02-02-2023 at 10:02 AM.

I would have preferred to see it and make my own opinion on how good/bad I find it. I liked the first Wolverine for example.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    The same way the Roger Corman version of the Fantastic Four was supposed to never be released, Batgirl will likely be available to pirate somewhere some time more sooner than later, I'm sure.
    I've had the same thought. Surely at some point 'x' years down the road that film is going to show up in some manner just like that Corman FF one did.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    I think Batgirl must have been atrociously bad. There’s no way WB Discovery throws away spent money like that unless Batgirl was so very, very, awfully, very bad.
    Seeing how current management is willing to purge anything and everything post-merger, I don't think we can access thew quality based on that alone, to say nothing of David Zaslav's documented bias against the project (e.g. theatrical > streaming).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)