Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

So you're saying that'll all be the background?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So you're saying that'll all be the background?
    It will be the back round they can do a movie of later. But a lot of people are kind of tired of every movie being focused on Xavier and Magneto and the core Xmen. my idea lets the best of both worlds. It has both. maybe a flash back scene or something in the Movie but this lets them get the newer mutants or some of the lesser known mutants in the fore front. They can still be called Xmen trying to live up to Xavier's dream or what they think his dream to be. And they could still down the line do a movie with Xavier and Magneto set in the past. And with the files not talking about what happened to them maybe they could work them in the modern MCU down the road or something.

I dont know just trying to mix it up a bit.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I know they will go that route. Ban man has that been doen to death. There is so much in the X Lore that they could do. Yet they are always stuck on the Evil Magneto vs the Xmen in some form. It just gets old.

I thought I had a pretty good idea of how to do the Xmen in the MCU that I posted in the Minorites in Comics and Media thread. Something like that would be great and it would get away from Magneto and Xavier for a bit.
    Well, I think moreso it would be to do a cool version of the Brotherhood with comic-accurate costumes.

Maybe a version of Mystique with her white dress and is as terrible a person as she's supposed to be.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It will be the back round they can do a movie of later. But a lot of people are kind of tired of every movie being focused on Xavier and Magneto and the core Xmen. my idea lets the best of both worlds. It has both. maybe a flash back scene or something in the Movie but this lets them get the newer mutants or some of the lesser known mutants in the fore front. They can still be called Xmen trying to live up to Xavier's dream or what they think his dream to be. And they could still down the line do a movie with Xavier and Magneto set in the past. And with the files not talking about what happened to them maybe they could work them in the modern MCU down the road or something.

I dont know just trying to mix it up a bit.
    Could work. I know I'd like to see other mutants get attention, and not see the same storylines we already saw. And if they're keep the whole fictional prejudice angle (which I believe is a little outdated), I'd prefer minority and female mutants get more attention

But I don't think Charles, Erik or even Logan need to be the main focus of another movie

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think moreso it would be to do a cool version of the Brotherhood with comic-accurate costumes.

Maybe a version of Mystique with her white dress and is as terrible a person as she's supposed to be.
    Don't you know Mystique is a hero! And the team leader

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Neither of those sites are credible. Fake.