Default Peter Milligan and Michael Allred Reunite to Debut ...

Peter Milligan and Michael Allred Reunite to Debut an 'X-Cellent' New Marvel Super Hero Team

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-announcement

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Peter Milligan and Michael Allred Reunite to Debut an 'X-Cellent' New Marvel Super Hero Team

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-announcement
    great reason to re-read the original run this winter!

Dark Doop? I didn't know I needed him in my life. BUT I DO!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I vehemently detest Allred's art style so this is a definitive "NO!" for me.
    I'm very X-Statix for his fan following, though...y'alls hit the jackpot.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Just plug it into my IV drip.

I never read X-Statix. I never really even gave it a try because the artwork did not appeal to me at all. My taste have changed over the years and I am ready to give it a chance.

Fantastic Member

love allred as the artist and milligan run on x-men was very underated but no chance this last more than 5 issues really who is asking for this notice no mention of krakoa anywhere in the solicts they want as much distance as they can from this .. the recent one shot sold so so poorly these are just bad characters

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I vehemently detest Allred's art style so this is a definitive "NO!" for me.
    I'm very X-Statix for his fan following, though...y'alls hit the jackpot.
    Same. I absolutely loved the writing, and thought it was a funny and unique concept, but the art style is just not really to my taste. That's definitely a preference though, so I'm not saying that I think it's "bad art". It's just not my thing. Revisiting it...will probably be on Marvel Unlimited TBH.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This has really nothing to do with the X-verse, except for a cameo of an X-Man maybe.

Hard pass.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This excites me. I love X-Statix! I would love this even more if we get some Krakoa resurrections confirmed.

Hey guys, I think I have all the X-Statix graphic novels (and the first lot of their run under the X-Force banner) but I just came across the hardcover graphic novel titled X-Force: Famous, Mutant and Mortal - annoyingly there is no bibliography in the blurb to tell me what issues it collects; do any of you know if it’s an original graphic novel?

I think it’s just the first few issues in a collected volume but thought I’d see if anyone here knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Hey guys, I think I have all the X-Statix graphic novels (and the first lot of their run under the X-Force banner) but I just came across the hardcover graphic novel titled X-Force: Famous, Mutant and Mortal - annoyingly there is no bibliography in the blurb to tell me what issues it collects; do any of you know if it’s an original graphic novel?

I think it’s just the first few issues in a collected volume but thought I’d see if anyone here knows!
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/STAR17707

Collecting the issues that shocked comicdom! What happens when mutants become celebrities? Peter Milligan and Mike Allred offer this insightful, irreverent and wickedly entertaining deconstruction of the human/mutant dynamic - spiced with sex, drugs and death! This oversized hardcover collects X-FORCE #116-129, plus the usual assortment of cool extras!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Ahhh thanks so much! You legend!

Always glad to pitch in where I can...