Default Various characters vs 30 Days of Night scenario

This is the film version if it matters.

The following characters are transported to the 30 Days of Night scenario. This is the beginning of the scenario, nobody in town, as the vampires approach the town.

How do the following handle it?

1) Blade (Movie) with a day of prep
    2) Selene (Underworld)
    3) Novak (Blade 2)
    4) Black Panther and Black Widow (MCU) with a day of prep
    5) Captain America, Falcon, and Winter Soldier (MCU) with a day of prep
    6) Morpheus, Trinity, and Neo with all the weapons they've been shown using. Neo is as of the first film as of the subway.
    7) Wolverine and Lady Deathstroke (Fox films)
    8) Jason Bourne, Agent 47, John Wick, James Bauer, and Craig Bond with a day of prep
    9) Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, and a Xenomorph
    10) Yulaw (The One)
    11) Ji-Yoon (The Witch: Part 1)
    12) Daredevil and Electra (TV)
    Last edited by Postmania; 10-26-2021 at 11:01 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Both Blade and Selene have a good chance of surviving. Neither of them are human, so they should have an easier time sneaking around and picking off the vampires one by one. And they both have access to ultraviolet weapons, which should work extremely well against the vampires.

I don't remember Novak, and I'm unfamiliar with Agent 47, James Bauer, Yulaw, and Ji-Yoon. All the better Matrix feats took place within the Matrix, so I don't think that those characters fare well in Barrow, Alaska.

Most of the rest should do okay against an equal number of vampires, but most of the non-superhumans would get wrecked if they were outnumbered in a fight with the vampires. Wolverine and Captain America would probably both survive.

For the umpteenth time Barrow isn't *that* bad.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'll just note that the Matrix chars are assumed to be in the Matrix here for feats. I guess in canon that would means the vampires are more rogue programs? A fanfic for another day

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For the umpteenth time Barrow isn't *that* bad.
    I forgot Cthulhu was a vampire, sorry.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I'll just note that the Matrix chars are assumed to be in the Matrix here for feats. I guess in canon that would means the vampires are more rogue programs? A fanfic for another day
    I only really see like... Daredevil/Elektra, and the John Wick posse struggling ultimately. The Vampires are metahuman to the point of causing problems, and the cold will hinder these less blatantly superhuman doods.

I forgot Cthulhu was a vampire, sorry.
    ACK! THE SUN. IT BURNS!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I only really see like... Daredevil/Elektra, and the John Wick posse struggling ultimately. The Vampires are metahuman to the point of causing problems, and the cold will hinder these less blatantly superhuman doods.
    Yeah I made the thread as I was starting rewatching the film bc **** those guys and think I may have just overestimated what they were capable of ultimately. They do soak damage well though and will tear you up if they get hands on you, and there's a bunch of them in the film (more than a dozen I think)
    Last edited by Postmania; 11-01-2021 at 08:13 PM.
    -Stephen McCranie