Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Just read it all, and just HOLY SH*T it's so good(expect colossus, I expected something much better.It's because of how he's been treated in X-force.They could have built him up much better).

I do have one thing I don't like w/ Inferno :-the X-force team being just the 3 when mutants could easily take the forge in 1, Mystique pulling all she did in this issue.It's very easy to prevent this and Hickman hasn't given good enough/any reason to us for this.

Other than that absolute peak comic right here, makes me all the more sadder that he's gone after this.

Also Xavier/Mags/Moira can't catch a break, making mistakes after mistakes.

I feel like they chose colossus because they know he would be a yes man and is somebody they believe can be trusted but then like i feel like that can be said for many other characters too so idk…
    Last edited by Diammandis; 10-27-2021 at 08:12 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok Destiny fine as hell!! Raven I get it mama I do!
    Meh I liked GILFrene better.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm thinking it may tie into X-Force, that he's compromised. But I could be wrong.

This was a hell of a great issue. 2 for 2 5/5s. Let's hope it continues the path unlike the other "big event" X-book right now that totally went off the rails with issue 3, but I hope it won't.
    I hope it does, I really hope it's not a before that situation because if it's just Colossus then it'e even more boring.

The momentum is insane.

Ok Destiny fine as hell!! Raven I get it mama I do!
    Same, I see what Mystique sees in her.Making me feel things

This was a solid issue. I don’t have a lot of time to review it, but I am interested in seeing where it goes.

Oh and damn was it great to see Hickman's Magneto again.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-27-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Moira is so a censored word.

Emma will make those three suffer. and suffer like hell.

Me when I saw they chose Colossus. Who TF cares about or is intimidated these days by Colossus?

I find myself rooting against Moira, Charles & Erik so hard their arrogance is just so annoying.

Extraordinary Member

In what world would anyone consider Colossus for a leadership position? The guy has never been known for his leadership skills or intellect. Even if no one else knows how he'd been compromised and we accept that this is only so Charles and Eric have a yes man on the council, i still makes no sense. Even when narrowing it down to people who can be trusted and resolving what is going on in X-Force, Colossus should be at the bottom of the list of candidates.

Mighty Member

Out of all the QC members to turn to (Storm/Kurt even Exodus), Xavier and Magneto turned to Emma for support because they believe they can trust her, really! And Emma getting all up in her feelings because they didn't tell her anything, like she had any right to know. Man I wish Apocalypse was still on the council, he would be a much better ally for Xavier, Magneto and Moira. And he probably wouldn't hesitate to put down both Mystique and Destiny. Also what could anyone on the QC possibly have against Colossus that they wouldn't vote for him to be on the council, considering that they themselves were appointed by Xavier and Magneto. Smacks of hubris, arrogance and elitism, like they think he's not good enough.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    The ending with Colossus made me sad I dropped X-Force. Has he been compromised in that story with Mikhail?
    He's being controlled by his brother and killed his girlfriend.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    He's being controlled by his brother and killed his girlfriend.
    Yes, they've put an enemy agent on the council (because they're wrong about everything it seems).

I wonder if this means Colossus' story is paid off in Inferno? That seems weird. Maybe it's just a reward for X-Force readers, because they know this is trouble.

Astonishing Member

If this takes place after X Force, Colossus might no longer be compromised. Even if he isn't compromised, there are better options.

Colossus? Why? Where is this coming from? lol not from anything written in the last 30 years. It is only a plot devise for me without any intra-universe logic to back it up...

...at least he looks damn fine.

Extraordinary Member

Me when I saw they chose Colossus. Who TF cares about or is intimidated these days by Colossus?
    He was the guy they had beat to show how tough the enemy was way back when and he never got out of it IMO
    He's the muscle except he's not even high tier at that(w/ cyttorak).

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    In what world would anyone consider Colossus for a leadership position? The guy has never been known for his leadership skills or intellect. Even if no one else knows how he'd been compromised and we accept that this is only so Charles and Eric have a yes man on the council, i still makes no sense. Even when narrowing it down to people who can be trusted and resolving what is going on in X-Force, Colossus should be at the bottom of the list of candidates.
    Agreed, not a smart guy.I guess Yes man, although (hopefully) we'll see the pitch and reasoning in X-force since we saw Xavier got to Colossus at the end of recent X-force, may have just been foreshadow this now that I think about it.