Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Great issue...until the underwhelming big "reveal" It woulda been killer if Dani...or Bobby...or Karma had gotten the spot. Tons of mutants at your disposal and you choose the one that's already in a another book?
    lawd
    Do the QC even know there's other minority mutants besides Storm??!??
    'Berto on the council could be a hoot. But Dani would make more sense, or Shan.

Or Forge or Trinary or Silver Samurai or Collective Man. Just not Moses Magnum!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    The last couple of panels of Onslaught/Way of X take place two months later. Kurt has had time to regrow his beard (swoons) and the council still exists though it’s not entirely clear if Kurt is still on it.
    Sorry, internet is being flaky, I can’t post a scan of the panel.
    The only way Kurt leaves the council is if he quits.I see him occupying that seat forever

hickman sure loves Carey's X-Men Legacy........

just putting this out there......

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I mean, if your main issue is how trustworthy Colossus is on a governing body that includes Shaw, Emma, Mystique (it just makes me laugh that any of the characters in the QC thought it was a good idea to have her there), and Apocalypse of all people, I don't know what to tell you.
    Louder for the people in the back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

hickman sure loves Carey's X-Men Legacy........

just putting this out there......
    I made a joke about this box being the one housing the Age of X universe..would be real crazy to say Age of X was just one of the lives, that they woke from but are now in a different life. Though that is too far out, but with Legion's brain aquired by Orchis by unknown means who knows how far the rabbit hole goes...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Random thought, could Hickman have possibly moved over to the Marvel Studios side? Feiges brought a number of comics folk recently. Zeb Wells wrote on She-Hulk and is running the new Marvel Zombies show, Paolo Rivera is working on Spider-Man Freshman year, and Echo has literal echo comic writer Rebecca Roanhorse. Tom King implied on Twitter he had some involvement with WandaVision. And Feige was in Hickman's issue of the Hellfire Gala...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Random thought, could Hickman have possibly moved over to the Marvel Studios side? Feiges brought a number of comics folk recently. Zeb Wells wrote on She-Hulk and is running the new Marvel Zombies show, Paolo Rivera is working on Spider-Man Freshman year, and Echo has literal echo comic writer Rebecca Roanhorse. Tom King implied on Twitter he had some involvement with WandaVision. And Feige was in Hickman's issue of the Hellfire Gala...
    I've said this from day one when people wondered why he chose the X-Men. At least, that's why I would do if I was him. Use the comics as a way to make it into the movies. People here make big deals about comic sales, but I've always seen comics more as advertising for the movies/tv shows. A successful run often leads to that.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's very much possible.