Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Well, I’m certainly glad that Banshee join Operation. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM.?
    He went after the Reavers, on his own. He's definitely got to be used down the line with Moira close to being revealed. Hopefully Emma tells him what has been going on.

Incredible Member

I quite enjoyed the issue, Bishop was written properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    He went after the Reavers, on his own. He's definitely got to be used down the line with Moira close to being revealed. Hopefully Emma tells him what has been going on.
    I'd love to see Emma tell Sean about Moira. Good thinking.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Same. But it won't happen.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Same. But it won't happen.
    Agreed it won't, but Emma wants Sean with her for something, she said as much at the Gala. Unless that was just her wanting him to check out what was going on in Ireland.

Sparks still fly when they're interacting.

So, where did Iceman get enough water from in the vacuum of space to create such thick/sturdy constructs?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Why would Emma tell him though? Exactly what would that accomplish?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would Emma tell him though? Exactly what would that accomplish?
    Does doing the right thing have to accomplish anything? He's going to find out at some point, and he's going to be very hurt by it. He's also going to be hurt by Xavier not telling him.

Emma made great play, in an early Generation X issue of saying how much Sean's regard for her mattered. But also what's happened in Inferno might well set her looking to be the person to lead Krakoa in place of Xavier and Magneto. It might be useful to have him on her side.

I've personally fallen foul of not telling a good friend about something that was going on with their partner, when they found out I had known they were very upset. We remain friends, but our relationship is not what it was, even years later.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So, where did Iceman get enough water from in the vacuum of space to create such thick/sturdy constructs?
    I'm guessing from the same source he uses to generate those ice-slides and create gigantic Ice Golems and such.
    Comic Book Science is more fun than real science.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm guessing from the same source he uses to generate those ice-slides and create gigantic Ice Golems and such.
    Comic Book Science is more fun than real science.
    On earth there's a lot of water in the environment to draw from.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Maybe he uses his own body's water when there isn't an environmental source handy. He was in ice form when they got ejected from the Mercury.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yes...but in such vast quantities from his immediate surroundings as needed for his constructs?

I wouldn't try to make complete sense of it, truth to tell, because it will never be one hundred percent explicable.

To answer your question though...as Sibling inferred...his urine.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Does doing the right thing have to accomplish anything? He's going to find out at some point, and he's going to be very hurt by it. He's also going to be hurt by Xavier not telling him.

Emma made great play, in an early Generation X issue of saying how much Sean's regard for her mattered. But also what's happened in Inferno might well set her looking to be the person to lead Krakoa in place of Xavier and Magneto. It might be useful to have him on her side.

I've personally fallen foul of not telling a good friend about something that was going on with their partner, when they found out I had known they were very upset. We remain friends, but our relationship is not what it was, even years later.
    Emma doesnt often do the 'right' thing. She does what needs to be done and I dont see this serving her any purpose when she has the context to understand the bigger picture. Banshee is largely inconsequential to that, especially to Moira and path she's been on

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma doesnt often do the 'right' thing. She does what needs to be done and I dont see this serving her any purpose when she has the context to understand the bigger picture. Banshee is largely inconsequential to that, especially to Moira and path she's been on
    I think you're right. But I hold out the hope that Banshee's story might be of more consequence going forward.

Forlorn hope I suppose.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Maybe they were close enough to Earth's atmosphere for his powers to work.
    "Cable was right!"