Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, her data page on Cable is full of things that cause me to speculate as to how the showdown between the two of them, plus now Gyrich and Orchis in the middle, might ultimately go down. My gut tells me that Cable and Brand might ultimately find common ground, as I can see him respecting her chess moves here, and so they team up to defeat Gyrich/Orchis. Having said that, there was some foreshadowing in there as to how Brand might take Cable down that probably comes into play… the question is, with Nathan continuing to study his T-O virus (having mastered it) and Duggan spelling that out very clearly as the reason for why he insisted on being resurrected with it as opposed to without it… is that also foreshadowing as to how he will ultimately thwart the plan that Brand has to use it against him which was foreshadowed in this issue? In other words, double foreshadowing! Hmm…

Regardless, this book is really fun. Love the new Lethal Legion as a threat and cannot wait to see Cable and Storm fighting them in the next two issues!
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-27-2021 at 11:25 AM.