Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't believe nobody mention Donna Troy and Omen were both killed by Superman robot.

Astonishing Member

Hawk & Dove...multiple deaths and resurrections.

Astonishing Member

Multi-man of the JLA.

Incredible Member

Golden Age Dick Grayson Robin
    Helena Wayne Huntress

Were both I think more than 20 years.

Steppenwolf has died, despite being immortal.

Extraordinary Member

Batman and Joker died both in Endgame, and where brought back to live by the magic metal stuff.

Shiva was killed by Cassandra Cain at the end of her ongoing, and came likely back with help of a Lazarus pit.

Ras al Ghul died in Batman Annual #8, and came somehow back to live later.

Holly Robinson died iirc in "Catwoman: The Tin Roof Club" and came back to life because later the writers ignoring that it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Inertia was killed by the Rogues in 2008 and hasn't been seen since.
    (an) Inertia appeared as part of Prime's team against the TTs in the last arc before Flashpoint/n52 hit (with no explanation given whatsoever)

But THE Inertia showed up "alive" during the last couple of issues of Williamson's Flash run. He was revealed to have resurrected, but trapped (forever?) in the Speed Force.

Savitar - Killed (unceremoniously) during John's Flash: Rebirth. He was in comics-limbo for over a decade (thanks to Flashpoint/n52) but recently appeared (in an epic way) in Adam's Flash 2021 Annual

Psycho-Pirate - Killed by Black Adam during Infinite Crisis. Resurrected (somehow) post-rebirth, with his death mentioned (tauntingly) by the recently-returned OG Power Girl during Infinite Frontier.

Superboy-Prime: Vanished from existence post-Flashpoint. Returned (somehow) during (post-Metal) John's Shazam run. Killed after beating the hell out of the Batman who Laughs in "Death Metal: The Secret Origin", but literally resurrected in the next page of that same book.

Speaking of which, I used to absolutely DESPISE Prime, for many many many reasons. However, that book changed my view of him. It was beautiful, and THE Swan Song for the character. Hopefully they leave him alone for real this time, he (and I cant believe I am saying this) freakin' deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    But THE Inertia showed up "alive" during the last couple of issues of Williamson's Flash run. He was revealed to have resurrected, but trapped (forever?) in the Speed Force.
    Is that the one where they froze him in time or something? Didn't he get struck by lightning so that he was able to escape?