• Bishop

14 10.77%
  • Another Partner

17 13.08%
  • Single

30 23.08%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m good with the poly thing too, especially since Logan is so promiscuous. Wouldn’t make sense for them to settle down together, but I do like them together. So them being in a relationship but not exclusive works honestly. At least IMO.

The real question is would they ever do a threesome together? Don’t see it with Scott, but perhaps someone else… Storm? Domino? Dazzler? Logan’s been with them all, but not sure if Jean is bi-curious like that at all. Hmm…
    If Jean ever said to Logan, “I want you all for me,” I think he would be monogamous for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Jean ever said to Logan, “I want you all for me,” I think he would be monogamous for her.
    I’m sure he would. But nothing is permanent in comics, so it wouldn’t last. Better to just let them hookup whenever a writer wants them to without putting a label on it. Then it’s flexible enough to stand the test of time… kind of like the love triangle has already… but this way the door just stays open and writers can do whatever they want with them. Jean is off on an adventure and hooks up with someone else? Fine. Same with Logan. But they can also hook up with one another whenever a writer wants them together. Max flexibilty.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-27-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oh yeah, also I think it's time they stop throwing every female character in 616 at him and let him settle, it's a big fantasy self-insert and I love those but Logan goes to far IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Oh yeah, also I think it's time they stop throwing every female character in 616 at him and let him settle, it's a big fantasy self-insert and I love those but Logan goes to far IMO.
    But according to Jordan D. White that would age them and make them both unrelatable for fans. :eye roll:

I’m kidding obviously. I think I was one of the few Logan fans who actually enjoyed when Laura became Wolverine and OML was running around the books, and kind of thought to myself, “I wouldn’t mind the real Logan passing the mantle to her entirely when he returns and just going by Logan from now on.” I thought it was a logical progression for him honestly. But I also don’t mind my superheroes getting older, and changing as a result of age, so…

Scott is boring.

Let Jean be single. Why does every woman have to be paired with a partner?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't believe "Jean dating Jean" wasn't a legit option. Not cool.

Scott but if not him, than Quicksilver. And no, not bc she looks like his sister

They had a bit of chemistry in the 90s
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-27-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Single! Let the woman go out an explore

Mighty Member

I feel she needs to avoid mutants haha. I've also felt she's been due to join the Avengers team (I think Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Jean, Iceman) all make sense to me as being on the Avengers for a while. Not sure which one though...

I did like her with Bishop but not sure it'd work in this reality.

Jean and Shiro does sound refreshing at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m sure he would. But nothing is permanent in comics, so it wouldn’t last. Better to just let them hookup whenever a writer wants them to without putting a label on it. Then it’s flexible enough to stand the test of time… kind of like the love triangle has already… but this way the door just stays open and writers can do whatever they want with them. Jean is off on an adventure and hooks up with someone else? Fine. Same with Logan. But they can also hook up with one another whenever a writer wants them together. Max flexibilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just as long as we’re clear on how daddy regards and distinguishes mama from the rest.

BANNED

Either Bishop, Logan, or Cap!

Or Galaxy Brain: create a love-interest for her.

All of these options I've listed would probably require a writer with some interest in Jean herself though. Since we are absent that, Jean is trapped in a "we are doing a nice Cyclops now, so we need him to have his nice girlfriend back" non-narrative.

The sheer embarrassment.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I went with a new partner.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    By her damn self...Jean is to defined by her relationship to either Scott or The Phoenix Force.

Let's see what a single Jean is like.
    I really did not think of that this time but I don't think Marvel will ever let her be single so its best she move on from this insulting "love triangle" she has been caught in. Again.

Spectacular Member

I prefer Jean/Scott, but I'm happy with her being with anyone or being single just as long as it's not Logan.

Team Bishop!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I prefer Jean/Scott, but I'm happy with her being with anyone or being single just as long as it's not Logan.
    Yes, yes.

The hairy manlet can go pound sand.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!