Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Big poppa Blaze is back in the saddle!

I'm sure Ketch will probably show up in this run eventually if it goes on longer than 12 issues. The Ghost Rider brothers don't stay separated too long.
    He’ll have to if they want to give him back his Ghost Rider powers considering that Johnny took his and the previous Ghost Rider series was cancelled before he ever returned them.

Wish it was ketch but I'll settle for Blaze. Just Glad to have GR Back!!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

The last time I truly enjoyed a Ghost Rider series was during his Midnight Sons heyday in the 90's. I've tried other runs since then, and they've all left me cold. Brisson's stuff was good, but tbh, I'd have probably dropped it by now if it hadn't been canceled.

Percy is hit or miss, but I'll be giving this book a try.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Glad to get Ghost Rider back in an ongoing even if it is Blaze. My Ghost Rider is Danny Ketch and the last series ended before he could be rehabbed back to a full on GR after Johnny took his powers like he did to Alejandra in another prior run. He's got to stop doing that.

That being said I don't like that Johnny is stealing Dannys look. It is THE best GR look though so I get it.

My wish list for the series.
    1-It goes at least 25 issues
    2-Danny is reinstated as a Ghost Rider
    3-Alejandra Blaze is resurrected and at minimum has some Hellfire supernatural to her but I really want her as a full GR. There are places to use her in the broader 616.
    4-Vengeance shows up, he did have a recent one-shot, for an arc at least
    5-I'm very indifferent on Robbie. I know he's been retconned as a "true" GR now and free of his Uncle's satan worshipping spirit or whatever but he didn't impress me. I'm sure we'll see him though and when we do let's team him up with Western GR in some way. Spirit who rides a horse teaming with Spirit whose horses are under a hood.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Man, back in the day I went all in on all of the Midnight Sons books. I wish 90’s Ghost Rider would start getting some epic collections.
    Completely agree

90s rider was so good, I would love some epic collections from that run.

Blaze is still being pushed by marvel even though ketch is clearly more popular in character and design.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Man, back in the day I went all in on all of the Midnight Sons books. I wish 90’s Ghost Rider would start getting some epic collections.
    That's why I had to go the custom bind route.20211101_102813.jpg

Oh look it's a Ghost Rider....WITH A MOTORCYCLE!

1. Flaming Motorcycles are cooler than flaming cars.

2. Flaming Motorcycles are easier to fit into alleys, buildings, backyards and superhero group shots.

3. Running people over is cooler with motorcycles.

4. Jumping over stuff is cooler with motorcycles
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    That's why I had to go the custom bind route.20211101_102813.jpg
    If you don't mind me asking you about how much does that run?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    If you don't mind me asking you about how much does that run?
    Total it was like 500 but I got more books done than what I have pictured here. I also had two blade customs , Jla/Avengers , Midnight Massacre. So about 50 bucks per book.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    Total it was like 500 but I got more books done than what I have pictured here. I also had two blade customs , Jla/Avengers , Midnight Massacre. So about 50 bucks per book.
    Thanks. I’ve been thinking about getting some Iron Man issues done like that.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark