Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Wonder Woman vs Wolverine fan comic

"Whence have ye come from?' I have hit ye with all thy got yet ye still moves forward"

wwvw.jpg

"Aaarrghhh!! Sunshine has got me in a bad way. That golden rope of hers is going through every orifice and yanking out my guts with one jerk. Not sure how long I can take it. Need a direct hit..."

threewolvie.jpg

Incredible Member

...now!!

twowolvie.jpg

Incredible Member

'Still on your feet Darling? I'm impressed.'

sixww.jpg

Ye has killed my heart. My soul. Thy not rest till ye are strucked down by thy klubba and once more encased in a crypt in Dargavs, the City of the Dead!!

fiveww.jpg

"Lone-dweller thy am, injured with iron, battered by ye blade-Thy had my fill of battle-works-exhausted by the edges. Thy have seen warfare often, perilous fighting. and peir bite me upon the Battlements".

Incredible Member

STEVE!! Thy heart!! Thy soul!! Ye killed thy heart!! Thy soul!!

sevenww.jpg

Sunshine you speak the language of the 13th warrior. You know the rules!! An Eye for an eye!!

NAY!! NAY THEE I DOST SAY!! THY HEART!! THY SOUL!! GONE YONDER!! THINE RULES BETWXST DO NOT APPLY!!

eightww.jpg

Incredible Member

You 'ere among the 13 warriors that crashed the funeral for the King!! But what you fell to realize is that the King faked his death!!

nineww.jpg

In the chaos you killed my beloved!!

tenww.jpg

Incredible Member

NAY THY SAY!! NAY!!

elevenww.jpg

arrrrghhhh!!

twelveww.jpg

Incredible Member

thirteenww.jpg

aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

fourteenww.jpg

Incredible Member

eeeeyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!

wednesone.jpg

chop!!!!

wednestwo.jpg

Incredible Member

"Where are you taking me sunshine?"

"To thine final resting place."

wednesthree.jpg

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman-'POSEIDON THY BESEECH THEE!! NAM THY NE AND THY SUN BOAT TO THEE COSMIC OCEANS!!'(According to the bible the Cosmic Oceans surrounds the entire Universe.)

wwcontinue.jpg

Incredible Member

Poseidon- 'Thou cry has been Bequested.'

Wolverine- 'I'm not Sunshine and I can't snap my fingers and a God appear but if 'ere really a God then you will know the Warriors Code. An eye for an eye. I. A poor Warrior 'beseech thee'. You must uphold the code under the law of the Gods- 'An Eye for an Eye.'

I as well as Sunshine were among the 13 warriors- Mongals, Eight Banners, Aztec, Spartans, Immortal Achaemenid...I was a Beserker Viking Wolf Warrior. And my beloved was a Kunoichi-a female Ninja.' The King faked his death. We went into a trapped. They killed her beccause they thought my beloved betrayed us.' An eye for an eye Poseidon. You must uphold this law if 'thou' are truly a God.'

wwcontinuetwo.jpg

Incredible Member

Wolverine "The 13 of us. Warriors from around the world journeyed to the world's first city-'Catalhoyuk'. It stood for equality. Many many centuries after it was abandoned we set up shop to train for our mission."
    tuesdayone.jpg

"The goddess Venus bestowed us the Unity armor."

tuesdaytwo.jpg

"With the unity armor we was able to fight as one. One person. One size. While still being able to retain what made us unique. We became one without losing ourselves."

tuesdaythree.jpg

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman- 'Aye!! But outside the Unity, Thy day before the mission in Catalhoyuk we had communion. We wert allies.'

Wolverine- 'Sunshine I trusted you enough to show how my blades not only killed but also healed. My blade cut through you but you were not injured. You were enlightened.'

wwhand.jpg

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman- "Thy communed with Thine beloved. We battled War Games. We fought. We laughed. We wert Sisters in arms and soul. But Thine Beloved betrayed Us, Thy unity. Thine Unity thus killed her."

tuesdaynew.jpg

tuesdaynewtwo.jpg

tuesdaynewthree.jpg

Incredible Member

Wolverine-" Which is why the Unity must be destroyed"

tuesdaynewfour.jpg