Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,129

    Post How do you post an animated gif on here?

    I have done it before but it doesn't always seem go work. The embed code doesn't work but it sort of looks like html not BBcode. The Gif host is GIPHY. Is it compatible here? Because even when I try to use the regular image address instead it still doesn't seem to work. :-/
    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I have done it before but it doesn't always seem go work. The embed code doesn't work but it sort of looks like html not BBcode. The Gif host is GIPHY. Is it compatible here? Because even when I try to use the regular image address instead it still doesn't seem to work. :-/
    Seems to work just fine...



    Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 10-30-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

  3. #3
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I have done it before but it doesn't always seem go work. The embed code doesn't work but it sort of looks like html not BBcode. The Gif host is GIPHY. Is it compatible here? Because even when I try to use the regular image address instead it still doesn't seem to work. :-/
    Just use the Image tags by clicking the image icon (3rd from the right above) as shown in the post above by thewhtGuardian.

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Just use the Image tags by clicking the image icon (3rd from the right above) as shown in the post above by thewhtGuardian.
    I've done that already but by examining your codes via quote I see that you had a webp at the end rather then gif? So I decided to delete gif and replace it with webp. I don't know where you have been getting these with the webp's. It worked.

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I've done that already but by examining your codes via quote I see that you had a webp at the end rather then gif? So I decided to delete gif and replace it with webp. I don't know where you have been getting these with the webp's. It worked.

    ...you don't have to delete anything. When you find the .gif you want you just click it and select "copy image address" whatever file the user used who originally posted the image will show up and it will work with out you needing to do a thing.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    ...you don't have to delete anything. When you find the .gif you want you just click it and select "copy image address" whatever file the user used who originally posted the image will show up and it will work with out you needing to do a thing.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •