Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Post How do you post an animated gif on here?

I have done it before but it doesn't always seem go work. The embed code doesn't work but it sort of looks like html not BBcode. The Gif host is GIPHY. Is it compatible here? Because even when I try to use the regular image address instead it still doesn't seem to work. :-/

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I have done it before but it doesn't always seem go work. The embed code doesn't work but it sort of looks like html not BBcode. The Gif host is GIPHY. Is it compatible here? Because even when I try to use the regular image address instead it still doesn't seem to work. :-/
    Seems to work just fine...

Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 10-30-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Just use the Image tags by clicking the image icon (3rd from the right above) as shown in the post above by thewhtGuardian.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Just use the Image tags by clicking the image icon (3rd from the right above) as shown in the post above by thewhtGuardian.
    I've done that already but by examining your codes via quote I see that you had a webp at the end rather then gif? So I decided to delete gif and replace it with webp. I don't know where you have been getting these with the webp's. It worked.

I've done that already but by examining your codes via quote I see that you had a webp at the end rather then gif? So I decided to delete gif and replace it with webp. I don't know where you have been getting these with the webp's. It worked.

...you don't have to delete anything. When you find the .gif you want you just click it and select "copy image address" whatever file the user used who originally posted the image will show up and it will work with out you needing to do a thing.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    ...you don't have to delete anything. When you find the .gif you want you just click it and select "copy image address" whatever file the user used who originally posted the image will show up and it will work with out you needing to do a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 03-11-2023 at 01:21 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Ultimate Member

Just testing.