A special Boston-set comic book crossover-genre deep fanfiction presenting the doctored civil question, "Do we truly understand the 'weight' of American/urban distancing?" Happy Halloween,

====

Kyle Rayner woke up one morning and realized he'd acquired telekinetic abilities and therefore decided to fashion himself a 'Green Lantern' vigilante-costume and mask and adorned his hand-finger with a glowing symbolic 'magic-ring' and went out in the American city he so loved for many years, Boston (Massachusetts), to terrorize evildoers in the modern world. Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern) wanted to declare Boston a 'haven' for the modern dweller, citizen, and idealist, but he'd have to outwit blood-diamond barons, underworld manslayers, eco-terrorists, and corrupt politicians and fatsos. He nevertheless remained his Utopian vision of a Boston where anything good or sane was actually if ironically possible.

kyle3.jpg

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) wanted to make Boston his special laboratory for social justice, aiding cops where they'd remain helpless/vulnerable to threats posed by seriously diabolical or lethal evildoers like Count Vertigo and the Death Bike gang. He wanted to create a modern American city which generated headlines featuring special idealism regarding the potential/scope for immediate social justice in vacuums of complete darkness or anarchy! Green Lantern wanted to re-present himself as a man of valor or fascination, and his visage gave the aura of special optimism, and he wanted to create circles of sanity/security for the average or meek Bostonian who simply wanted to go to work and commute home in safety/peace. Green Lantern would use his newly-acquired telekinetic abilities to do things like create road-tremors and car-troubles for passing criminals and evildoers who'd become afraid of this new 'sense' of vigilance in North America.

kyle1.jpg

All was not so smooth for Green Lantern. He was soon challenged by a new warlord in Boston named Emperor Ming who moved to North America from the UK and wanted to exploit not only blood-diamond traffic in the United States but also unite all evildoers/criminals and forge or mold a special 'circle' of evil known loosely as the Foreigners! Green Lantern now immediately recognized the scope of malicious mischief in the dormant heart of the sinister Emperor Ming, and the once devout Catholic legal attorney (Kyle Rayner) now opposed this super-force of evil in the visage of the sinister Emperor Ming with a certain diligence/focus to cast this terrorist or anarchist as a raw messenger of Boston's worst 'face' regarding the appearance/presence of undeniable deformity.

kyle2.jpg

LANTERN: You think of yourself as rather clever, eh?
MING: I'm merely a practical pirate in modern times, Green man.
LANTERN: You doubt my telekinetic magic, Ming?
MING: I doubt anything.
LANTERN: Really?
MING: I even doubt you'll retain your sense of valor in Boston!
LANTERN: Really?
MING: I can't wait for the Bostonian to see what I've planned for the World Series.
LANTERN: Fenway Park (baseball), you slime?
MING: Terrorism is the new 'face' of media, Green man.
LANTERN: Call me...the Lantern.
MING: Whatever you call yourself is no real concern to me, Green man.
LANTERN: Very well, good man; but you will fail!
MING: How's that?
LANTERN: I have something in my brain-cavity you lack for this sort of mass-work.
MING: What's that?
LANTERN: Precision.
MING: What's that?
LANTERN: I'm simply more 'precise' about the condition of existence.
MING: You refer to the comforts of undeniable peace?
LANTERN: What else?
MING: Peace is temporary in contour with the presence of intrigue!
LANTERN: Intrigue is a condition in relevance to the evaluation of resilience.
MING: Patience.
LANTERN: Precisely!
MING: You resent the exploitation of the meek, Green man.
LANTERN: You do not.
MING: Precisely.
LANTERN: Well, whatever you consider yourself...Bostonians like baseball.
MING: You seek to 'save' the World Series.
LANTERN: I simply want to 'salvage' the heart's yearnings for simple democracy.
MING: You should call yourself...Captain America!
LANTERN: You feel no pity for the meek, Ming?
MING: I only pity the lazy.
LANTERN: That's something.
MING: I will erect a prophetic Tower of Babel in Boston.
LANTERN: Nothing lasts...not even evil.
MING: Really?
LANTERN: We'll see if your dare about enduring fears generates temperature.
MING: We'll see.
LANTERN: Let this 'destiny' begin then.
MING: Hahaha.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)