Kevin Nash
    Scott Hall
    Shawn Michaels
    Triple H

vs

Kenny Omega
    Young Bucks
    Adam Cole

Kliq are at their prime. Wargames rules. Who wins?

On sheer size and strength alone the Kliq should take this comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    On sheer size and strength alone the Kliq should take this comfortably.
    If skill and speed don't count I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If skill and speed don't count I guess....
    Oh, with Omega and Cole, the skill level is amazing (I’m not such a fan of the Bucks - 80% hype, 20% content IMHO). But let’s be honest - Shawn, Trips and Hall weren’t exactly lacking in that respect.

Nash, I can’t argue with, was never exactly a mat genius.

The Kliq also have more competitors with actual Wargames match experience (2 vs 1).

How do war games rules work again?

Mighty Member

How do war games rules work again?
    The WarGames match consists of two or three teams, with between three and five participants facing off with each other in staggered entry format.

The setup of the cage consists of two rings side by side with a ring-encompassing rectangular cage that covered both rings, but not the ringside area. Doors are placed at far corners of the cage, near where the opposing teams wait to enter, so the teams do not contact each other before they enter the match.

The match begins with one member of each team entering the cage. After five minutes, a member from one of the teams (usually determined by a coin toss, and almost always the "heel" team in order to provide heat) would enter the cage, giving his team the temporary 2-on-1 handicap advantage. After two minutes, a member from the other team would enter to even the odds for the next 2 minutes. Entrants alternate between teams every two minutes, giving the coin toss-winning team the temporary advantage in terms of numbers, before giving the other team the advantage with the freshest man and even odds.

Teams continue to alternate during the two-minute periods until all participants are in the ring.

Once all participants enter the cage, what is referred to as "The Match Beyond" begins. Both teams wrestle each other in the cage until any participant either submits, surrenders, or is knocked unconscious. There originally were no pinfalls, no count-outs, and no disqualifications. However, later WCW versions began to allow pinfalls.
    - per WikiPedia

Spectacular Member

Prime Kliq take this one, their combined ability to backstage politic their way to victory seals the deal!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    Prime Kliq take this one, their combined ability to backstage politic their way to victory seals the deal!
    Oh, I think Omega and the Bucks would give them a run for their money on that one.

If this was a Survivor Series match I think it would be different.

Oh, I think Omega and the Bucks would give them a run for their money on that one.
    Not even close the kliq were monsters in that department.

Extraordinary Member

Not even close the kliq were monsters in that department.
    The Elite run their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The Elite run their company.
    Ya and the kliq were pulling the strings even though they didn't run WWE that is way more impressive

Spectacular Member

Michaels alone was only second to (if not on par with at times) Hogan in terms of backstage politicking. Think about Nash and how protected he made himself in WCW. There's literally a time in early 2000's Raw that we've dubbed "The Reign of Terror" because of how protected HHH was.

Omega and the Bucks have largely been booked strong, but these guys have mostly lost when the situation called for it. I personally have seen nothing as egregious from the Elite as I have the Kliq.