All-New Member

Default Comic about a created superhero

I don't know what triggered the memory, but it's there now and I need help...

I remember reading a comic (possibly graphic novel) and it was about a government agency that needed a new superhero to work for it. So they get this guy that was like a loner/looking for a break and they give him these injections to try and give him super powers. It works but a horrible side effect is that (and I dont remember how) his skin either burned off or got torn off of him so they have to put him in a full body suit to A) keep him from bleeding all the time, and B) make him presentable to the public without terrifying everyone. The other problem is that the "hero" slowly starts to become unhinged and basically goes on a killing spree before he ends up either dying from the drug that made him a hero to begin with or the guy that recruited him got close enough to kill him (I forget which).

Thats about all I can remember about this comic and if this sounds even remotely familiar to anyone PLEASE let me know. It's driving me crazy and I need to know the title, even if just to confirm that I didnt imagine this!

Thank you for any help you all can give!

Also, the "skin thing" may have happened over a series of his first "missions" or it could have been all at once. Again, I don't really remember.

All-New Member

No Hero by Warren Ellis and Juan Jose Ryp?