Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Could the spy be Katana?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Could the spy be Katana?
    Not unless she's a Robin, it's clearly stated that the spy is a Robin.

It's could likely be Tim, as Taylor considers him the best Robin (or at least he wrote Dick as thinking that, and wrote Jason as writing on Tim's gravestone"the best of us" in Dceased)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Why does Tom Taylor pick the same 6 characters and just bead them to death with over-use in every story. Batman and Superman I get, but it kind of feels like he went with the medieval theme just to have Harley as a jester. Feels like the only new character he's focusing on is Black Lighting.

Anyways. Superman's parents getting into the space shuttle was actually satisfying so there's that.

spoilers:
    Yeah, looks like Hal is the villain. And I though Jean Grey had it bad, lol. Batman begin half Kryptonian and Jor-El's son feels very fan fic to me...but I'll see where it goes.
    end of spoilers
    at that time it was very normal for a king to have bastard children. the problem is that jor-el is an alien from a very advanced civilization. so i guess he really fell in love with martha ... i wonder if lara knows about this

In any case, I also wonder if Kara in this version is Kal's sister

Spectacular Member

I love this

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    at that time it was very normal for a king to have bastard children. the problem is that jor-el is an alien from a very advanced civilization. so i guess he really fell in love with martha ... i wonder if lara knows about this

In any case, I also wonder if Kara in this version is Kal's sister
    I’d wager yes she will be his little sister rather than his elder cousin in this universe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’d wager yes she will be his little sister rather than his elder cousin in this universe.
    Cutting out the middleman and just making them actual siblings.