Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I fear you're right. And I can't help but wonder if it's already here and just hasn't been discovered yet.

This is a interesting read and provides some insight from South African doctors.

South Africa accuses UK and others of ‘knee-jerk’ reaction to new variant
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nt-vaccination
    With millions having died from the virus and cases ramping up yet again in Europe and the U.S., right on time for the holiday season, I’m of the opinion you can’t be knee-jerk enough. At the end of the day, it’s always better to err on the side of caution.

By the by, I made an appointment this morning for my Pfizer booster shot on December 6th.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    With millions having died from the virus and cases ramping up yet again in Europe and the U.S., right on time for the holiday season, I’m of the opinion you can’t be knee-jerk enough. At the end of the day, it’s always better to err on the side of caution.

By the by, I made an appointment this morning for my Pfizer booster shot on December 6th.
    I agree, especially with this thing having so many mutations it seems. I hope symptoms remain mild but better to be extra cautious.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!