Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Beyond the tone issues, I'm more interested in how Waid approached Matt's history as a whole. I rather see the other villians get used. Especially if DD is gonna be crossover fodder.
    Fair enough. I'm probably biased because I wasn't really a big fan of Waid's run all that much. That said, I do think getting a bigger variety of villains would be a good idea. I think Tombstone would be great. That said, I do feel D'nofrio is too good a Kingpin to let completely vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Let's remember that, other than the "radar", Daredevil has no superpowers and fights like a normal man would. He can stand to common thiefs, but he would be completely outmatched in most superhero battles as seen elsewhere in the MCU. If he's to appear in other places, it has to be equally grounded settings, like Hawkeye, or just as a lawyer, like in NWH.
    To an extent, I agree (I mean, that's where his best stories lie). However, if Clint and Nat can hold their own against the Chitauri and Ultron robots, I don't see why Matt can't.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 02-17-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

Well mcu daredevil (canon and non canon) has this.

Powers and Abilities

"Yeah, the accident blinded me. It just also sharpened my other senses."
    ―Matt Murdock to Maggie Grace

Enhanced Senses: Despite being blinded as a child, Matt Murdock's remaining four senses are enhanced to a superhuman level, resulting in them becoming radar-like. He claims to constantly feel numerous things, including balance, direction, minuscule changes in air density, vibrations, and blankets of temperature variations, that are usually imperceptible to human beings. That, combined with his acute hearing and olfactory senses, allows Murdock to evaluate his surroundings in what he describes as an "Impressionistic painting" of the world around him, which, according to him, looks like "the world on fire." His superhumanly enhanced senses grant him tremendous awareness of his surroundings on a wide range, thus makes him extremely alert to danger. In fact, Murdock's senses are so great, they rival Spider-Man's, as the two reacted at the same time when a brick was hurled into the Parker Residence.

Echolocation
    Enhanced Smell
    Enhanced Taste
    Enhanced Touch
    Enhanced Thermoreception
    Electroreception
    Enhanced Equilibrium

Enhanced Reflexes: Murdock's reflexes are enhanced to a superhuman level. Even before his training with Stick, he could effortlessly catch keys thrown to him while hearing the sound they made. He can instinctively react to oncoming blows nearly effortlessly with the use of his other senses, such as avoiding attacks with a sharp weapon at close quarters by hearing the noise of its approach, and even dodging bullets fired at close range. Because his reflexes are enhanced by his hyperawareness, Murdock is capable of reacting to objects being thrown in his direction with lightning-fast reaction time. He was able to react to and catch a brick hurled from behind him into the Parker Residence, backhanded. His reaction time was proven to match Peter Parker, who reacted at the same time when this happened.
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...wiki/Daredevil

616 comic daredevil
    Matthew Murdock (Earth-616)

Powers

Radioactively Enhanced Physiology: Murdock was originally enhanced by the radioactive isotope which later blinded him. As a result, he possesses superhuman senses, agility, reflexes, balance, and etc. Murdock's nervous system has also increase some of his abilities at peak human level. Nick Fury's intel classified him as power level 7.

Telepathy: Due to Stick's training, Murdock has displayed minor telepathic abilities.
    Former Powers
    Demonic Powers
    The God Without Fear
    Grendel Symbiote

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Matth...ck_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by mace11; 02-18-2022 at 10:22 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Pages like Screen Rant just love to take any half-said phrase and make clickbait articles from them.
    Basically this. A lot of these comic book websites are just biased clickbait articles/tabloids. They need to write something to stay relevant and get ad money from traffic.

Extraordinary Member

I honestly don't think DD should have any superhuman physical powers. But I do think thanks to his enhanced equilibrium he should be able to balance just as good on a wire as Spider-Man. As for his reflexes, from an ordinary person's perspective, I can see how they would come off as superhuman, but I think just as good of an explanation for that would be his radar and all of his senses giving him a heads up far more quickly than just his eyesight. Then of course there's the fact that his senses generally let him know when an adversary even thinks about attacking.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

Charlie Cox Says This Daredevil Not Same As Netflix One

Ansh Bangia quote-

There is no debate. Feige addressed this in an interview for no way home. They are the same actors but different characters. Search the interview. It's with Amy Pascal.
    I don't know how you people missed that statement from Kevin.

Extraordinary Member

Disney Slammed Over R Rated Addition To Disney+ By Parents Groups

Extraordinary Member

It looks like the shows are canon.

The Netflix shows have been added by Disney+ to the MCU timeline, which may mean they are canon.

Extraordinary Member

The Netflix shows have been added by Disney+ to the MCU timeline, which may mean they are canon.
    This is a update on what john campea was talking about in some past recent videos.
    Marvel Studios is NOT Making Daredevil & Marvel TV Canon as a Whole

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...art-II/page748