Default Luffy vs Narutoverse

Fights are 1on1 and full recovery between matches. Luffy has to face every named character in order of appearance, at their level during such appearances.

Assume as common knowledge that luffy is immune to mind hax and chakra hax and that armament haki can hit and permanently damage all characters. I'm just trying to gauge his physical abilities given his many recent powerups.
    Last edited by Morning; 11-01-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Luffy isn't immune to mind hax or chakra hax. In fact, he's exceptionally susceptible to mind hax.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Luffy isn't immune to mind hax or chakra hax. In fact, he's exceptionally susceptible to mind hax.
    Sure, but for the purposes of this thread he is. I said common knowledge so that we wont assume characters who rely on those methods will waste time trying.

Extraordinary Member

In terms of just pure physical stats I'd say he quite easily surpasses anybody below like Naruto and Sasuke, with a few people like Tsunade, Sakura, Lee and Gai possibly being able to catch up somewhat with their respective power ups (not sure how well he'd deal with somebody using all 8 gates).

Of course, when he gets up to Naruto and Sasuke he has to contend with the sheer destrutive might of SusanoŽo, tailed beast bombs and other such things, adn I just don't think Luffy can keep up with that.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 11-02-2021 at 04:38 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I don't Tsunade can really hang with him in terms of raw strength. Especially not if he's using Gears.

He flattens everyone pre-timeskip.

Loses to... Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Jyuubi Obito probably. Kakashi can likely dimension dump him before he gets rolling. Hashirama beats him because Hashirama beats just about everyone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Sure, but for the purposes of this thread he is. I said common knowledge so that we wont assume characters who rely on those methods will waste time trying.
    I understand, but I kinda wanted to see how he faces against Kisame. I don't know if Kisame has the speed to take down Luffy, but his sword + water attacks would have made it interesting. I don't know if the swordplay is good enough by himself to do it.

Luffy does just fine against physical attacks. But the ones that go after the mind, susanoo fire, etc, that will do a number on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Kakashi can likely dimension dump him before he gets rolling.
    I wonder for how long this will be true. Luffy is gradually approaching Yonko-level haki, which we know gives passive resistance to Law's spatial powers.

High level conquerors also seems to offer passive resistance to all types of threats, hence why kaido and big mom are so unnaturally durable, even when not using armament. I hope we get to see further explanation of this soon.
    Last edited by Morning; 11-02-2021 at 10:11 AM.