Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Isn't this an issue of the past.

Anyaway, i read the last two issues just to see Larry Hama writting Wolverine again, this two issues are pretty good, very action packed and with some cool moments, is also fun how basically Logan's biggest enemies suddenly joining the fight lol.
    Once Hama picks the pace it's just gets better. I really hope Percy does the same with the current run

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It's funny her voice is obviously model off of Harley Quinn and they were created in the same year. Birdy (March 1992) and Harley Quinn (September 11, 1992)
    yeah totally, I just love how creative Capcom was in giving Sabertooth a projectile attack by using her.

friggin' amazing

Incredible Member

I never saw that game but I loved her in the comics.

I liked it better when she had lite blue hair. I'm not worried about her adding to the telepath population. I liked that she was not only willing to work with a homicidal maniac like Sabretooth but also easily willing to deceive him. Big cahones on a little bird. Speaks a lot about her character. She has a lot of potential. Would like to see her and Sienna Blaze together! Those two psychopaths could do a lot of damage.

X-Men vs SF memories spring to mind love Creed in that game favorite character glad to see Birdy remembered.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Birdie's love is exagerated and I swear its bc of the iconic "BIRDIE!" scream from the videogame. Without it, no one would talk about her
    Actually I've never seen the video game myself but I absolutely loved Birdy! She could have become such a cool character, she had a lot of potential. But they needed Sabes back to big bad, growling villian in the X-Men line and she got canned.

I'd be over the moon if she came back!! Really I wouldn't be surprised to see her come back in the upcoming Sabretooth line next month! Considering there's a whole lot of dead mutants being resurrected, I think we're going to be seeing more of this pair! Victor could sure use a partner, that's for sure and I love the way Hama carried her in Legends.

Birdy's appearance here, and Sabretooth's short handling in the story is certainly going to bring me into a comic shop to give the new series of his a shot!!