Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

What about Saturnyne’s priestesses? She has other forces she commands too. It’s not all up to the Captains. With that said, I’m glad we finally see Betsy do Captain Britain work and do a good job with it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can't wait for Mordred to show up and slap some sense into Merlin and his father...at least that's how I imagine this arc to go. (That probably won't happen though).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    Really not a fan of this storyline and what they are doing to Arthur and making Mordred an innocent victim. It reeks of cheesy deconstruction storytelling. I hope it resolves itself nicely because I've been enjoying Excalibur up until this storyline.
    Well, I just read Si Spurrior's recent Black Knight series on Marvel Unlimited, and Mordred was decidedly a self-identified villain in that. I thought they were going to go with the Black Knight version of Merlin being a different character from the Merlyn in Excalibur, but the story actually references Otherworld and Witchbreed at points in a way that suggests that there will be some kind of crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I don't see a WWE resemblance. But yes it was a better look.
    I believe there may be confusion between the two X-Factors.

There is Williams' most recent "WWE" resemblance and there is PAD's previous aesthetic.

Shatterstar reclaiming his gorgeous ICONIC ginger mane is a blessing and that WWE look is hilariously appropriate given the context and who Shatterstar is.
    Last edited by Fokken; 11-08-2021 at 07:21 AM.

While the treatment of Jubilee and Gambit has been horrendous in this book...

...I'd read an entire series about Meggan and Maggie alone. I just LOST it when Meggan said "DON'T SPILL THE JUICE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    While the treatment of Jubilee and Gambit has been horrendous in this book...

...I'd read an entire series about Meggan and Maggie alone. I just LOST it when Meggan said "DON'T SPILL THE JUICE!"
    Beautiful moment. Family dynamic written well, imho.

Mighty Member

I’ll take the PAD X-factor look any day.

Incredible Member

why do they think merlyn wants to go to earth? doesn't he just want mutants removed from otherworld? he would probably just destroy the gate himself.

Mighty Member

Best issue to date. I didn’t care for the scene jump from last issue, but Betsy was pretty good this issue.