Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    People screwing up and killing people in this process is not that charming, Neither is when they screw up and commit genocide.

And are we really supposed to take Dooms unsupported word that he was the cause of the decimation? He is not exactly a pillar of virtue.
    Well, you will have to trust him that he follows the principle that says that "villains never lies".

Quote Originally Posted by TakoM View Post
    A man who share the body of a woman who owns this body has a romantic relationship with a another woman......I don't know what I shout feel about this as a man I'm confused.
    What that relationship would be ?; lesbian ?, straight ?, bi ??????

Quote Originally Posted by sunfire1 View Post
    Someone in X-editorial needs to get Sunfire back to his classic look. All he looks like now is a generic Human Torch or a yellow Silver Surfer with Age of Apocalypse look.
    The glimpse of the future (which now seems to be much closer) at the end of UA #4 had Sunfire in his classic attire. Give it some time and he might go back to it.

On a personal level, I think the AoA look is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    All of the above.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Yeah something like that....?????

BANNED

Yeah something like that....?????
    But if Rogue is not in control of her powers they can't even touch can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    But if Rogue is not in control of her powers they can't even touch can they?
    No they can't I think he did it this way so that the readers wouldn't use too much fantasy about it....and I thought marvel wants to address more adult readers. xD

BANNED

No they can't I think he did it this way so that the readers wouldn't use too much fantasy about it....and I thought marvel wants to address more adult readers. xD
    Well the idea that Wanda and Rogue can go from hating each other to some sort of loving relationship is hard enough, but a physical one as well? No, I don't see that.

Well the idea that Wanda and Rogue can go from hating each other to some sort of loving relationship is hard enough, but a physical one as well? No, I don't see that.
    Honestly I think the reasons Rogue and Wanda hate each other are easily enough dismissed if you think about it.

Rogue didn't hate Wanda after House of M... if anything she was the most sympathetic of the X-Men towards her. She only got angry at Wanda after Xaviers death... and Wanda really wasn't responsible for that. You can certainly say Wanda was responsible for the House of M stuff but again, Rogue wasn't really all that angry at Wanda over that prior to Xaviers death so it's easy enough to believe she's not really angry at Wanda over that now.

Physical relationship is a different matter... especially if Rogue can't control her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think the reasons Rogue and Wanda hate each other are easily enough dismissed if you think about it.

Rogue didn't hate Wanda after House of M... if anything she was the most sympathetic of the X-Men towards her. She only got angry at Wanda after Xaviers death... and Wanda really wasn't responsible for that. You can certainly say Wanda was responsible for the House of M stuff but again, Rogue wasn't really all that angry at Wanda over that prior to Xaviers death so it's easy enough to believe she's not really angry at Wanda over that now.

Physical relationship is a different matter... especially if Rogue can't control her powers.
    What, is someone extrapolating that Because Rogue contains Simon Williams, that Wanda will make love to Rogue? I can't see Rogue in the state she's in, that she can feel affection for anyone.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Simon/Rogue thing isn't just an excuse for Remender to have her hook up with Wanda.
    Maybe you posting this will prevent him from using this bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    What, is someone extrapolating that Because Rogue contains Simon Williams, that Wanda will make love to Rogue? I can't see Rogue in the state she's in, that she can feel affection for anyone.
    Well, what some of us are afraid of, is that Wanda would start dating Simon through Rogue.

BANNED

I think the turn around from hating to loving would be the same reason for the hate in the first place: the story needed it and the characters will be twisted to fit into what ever the story needs.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Falling in love with someone you initially hate is a pretty standard trope. Though in this case, Rogue also has Simon's memories, and those are of loving Wanda.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

There was such hate when Rogue of her own volition decided to explore if her feelings for Magneto were real. If Remender has Simon take over Rogue's body to do something she would oppose, this place would explode. Also, it would be awful. Taking agency away from yet another female character is not advised.

Well, what some of us are afraid of, is that Wanda would start dating Simon through Rogue.
    I see the problem Rogue has (containing Simon Williams) as a desease that she has to be cured from, not a possession situation. Thats the way I see Wanda approaching this, too.