Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Just as he's done so to Kitty Pryde for me. That hypocrisy in her departure from the JGS at the end of BotA. smh
    Well Jason ruin the X-men pretty badly as well with this wonderful scene
    http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4627679.html

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I recommend reading the Avengers vs X-Men crossover.
    I don't read junk or superhero vs superhero events.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Seriously Remender? Seriously?
    Rogue is back to *I can't touch anybody!* ?
    Fuck this shit.
    YES!! This guy read my mind! *claps

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    This was obviously an issue meant to set up the upcoming event. There were interesting bits here and there (Ahab working for the Skull for example which makes perfect sense if you think about it... but what's Kang stake? I doubt it's just the spite factor...), and nothing memorable happened.

And then of course, Rogue. Nothing to say there, nothing shocking happened, besides the fact the inane reactions from those who hated this title from day one were obvious and predictable. In some cases the same people who wanted Rogue to regain her classic power set are now upset that Rogue got it but can't make her powers work properly and of course they blame Remeder for not realizing how their pet heroine should be the absolute center of the whole Marvel Universe and how everything should be given to her with no cost whatsoever...
    Agreed. Trying to please X-fans is a losing game. As for myself, I liked this epilogue quite a bit. Sorry that Acuna couldn't handle art duties but I guess he can't draw 'em all. I liked the intervention of Immortus. Gives Havok and Wasp a glimmer of hope but it isn't a magic solution and the book isn't going to get dragged into a big storyline searching for their daughter across time and space or something. Seems satisfying to me. And I like that Havok and Rogue (and Simon) are coming out of the previous storyline with serious scars, both internal and external, that won't be easily remedied.

Very much looking forward to Axis.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Well Jason ruin the X-men pretty badly as well with this wonderful scene
    http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4627679.html
    Yea that was pretty bad, especially after making him the but of all jokes the whole series. Still hate that he threw away Toad's redemption right after that.

BANNED

Bottom line though as long as this stuff keeps selling they are going to keep destroying characters.

I don't read junk or superhero vs superhero events.
    Then I'll just tell you. Cyclops got put out to pasture quite a bit. Kind of a pariah now.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Am I the only one a little grossed out by the concentration camps? History has shown us that Remender is not the person to handle sensitive issues like this at all.
    you should feel 'grossed out' simply because they are concentration camps, and not based on who is writing.

BANNED

The Wasp/Havok thing is so ridiculous.
    Didn't she sleep with his ex-fiance's father and the fact that she's just a poisonous little know-it-all Avenger. I hate it. I really want Polaris to rip her a new one.

But not only has Remender made the other X-fans hate the character, given him the worst Avenger as a wife but now physically disfigured him!

But waiTTTTT! Havok's not even the worse treated here, poor Rogue has been character assassinated to push the Scarlet Witch as a hero.
    Disgusting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Then I'll just tell you. Cyclops got put out to pasture quite a bit. Kind of a pariah now.
    Well sucks to be him. I do love seeing the X-men get the proverbial humiliation of character destruction brings a warm feeling of satisfaction
    and glee knowing will see less of them.

And people used to wonder why I was always upset with Remender...
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Why is Captain America an old man?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Petotto Parkavius View Post
    Why is Captain America an old man?
    That's Remender's doing as well. A villain over in his Captain America's book was able to take away the SSS inside of Cap, hence his rapid aging. How he did it hasn't yet been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Agreed. Trying to please X-fans is a losing game. As for myself, I liked this epilogue quite a bit. Sorry that Acuna couldn't handle art duties but I guess he can't draw 'em all. I liked the intervention of Immortus. Gives Havok and Wasp a glimmer of hope but it isn't a magic solution and the book isn't going to get dragged into a big storyline searching for their daughter across time and space or something. Seems satisfying to me. And I like that Havok and Rogue (and Simon) are coming out of the previous storyline with serious scars, both internal and external, that won't be easily remedied.

Very much looking forward to Axis.
    Actually, in this case, is quite easy, GET ROGUE OUT THIS BOOK NOW. See, is quite simple

Well sucks to be him. I do love seeing the X-men get the proverbial humiliation of character destruction brings a warm feeling of satisfaction
    and glee knowing will see less of them.
    Im so using this as my new siganture.

22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - Immortus tells Wasp/Havoc they have have to have sex exactly when he says to have Katie come back to them. ANd they have to get over this grief or some shit
    wait seriously?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Actually, in this case, is quite easy, GET ROGUE OUT THIS BOOK NOW. See, is quite simple.
    Well, I like Rogue in the book. That some fans don't like how she's treated here has no bearing on my enjoyment.