Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Well, I like Rogue in the book. That some fans don't like how she's treated here has no bearing on my enjoyment.
    Then why complain about our complains ?.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, Rogue doesnt actually have to leave this book; she only needs to show up in a x-book too, so we, the complainers, could think of this as non-canon, and problem solved. BUT NO. She has to be charácter exclusive to this book, isnt ?.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 08-27-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's Remender's doing as well. A villain over in his Captain America's book was able to take away the SSS inside of Cap, hence his rapid aging. How he did it hasn't yet been explained.
    He did it through the Remender force where even if the same thing happened in the past somehow it will have a completely different effect this time around.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post

EDIT: Now that i think about it, Rogue doesnt actually have to leave this book; she only needs to show up in a x-book too, so we, the complainers, could think of this as non-canon, and problem solved. BUT NO. She has to be charácter exclusive to this book, isnt ?.
    But of course Cap, Thor, and Wolverine can appear in like 10 other books at once. Basically, it's only the X-characters (and Wanda) who are stuck being exclusive to this book.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - Immortus tells Wasp/Havoc they have have to have sex exactly when he says to have Katie come back to them. ANd they have to get over this grief or some
    Did seriously happen?
    Really, I mean...REALLY??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    Did seriously happen?
    Really, I mean...REALLY??

Yes.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Yes.
    Never mind the disservice to the characters and their fans (both of which I do have a problem with), who approved this? It's so beyond disgusting.

No one is leaving this book in a better state than when they entered it.

Ultimate Member

The fact that it's freaking Immortus makes it even creepier. Please for the love of god don't let Carol anywhere near this book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    Never mind the disservice to the characters and their fans (both of which I do have a problem with), who approved this? It's so beyond disgusting.

No one is leaving this book in a better state than when they entered it.
    Well Thor and Wolverine haven't really had anything too bad happen to them characterwise. Their big character-changing moments are occurring in other books.

22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post

Yes.
    1) omg ew eW EWWWWWWW

2) what if one of them is like feeling sluggish or flu-y or something
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Who's betting that at that certain date and time something will come up, and they have to choose between saving the world/their team/Baskin-Robbins or having their daughter. It's an obvious set up to break them even further.
    "Self has no time for this."

I went from loving Rememder to absolutely hating him after this trainwreck of a comic. Please just end it. Please! And can anyone spot the 1000000 continuity errors in this issue alone? Oh nevermind its cutting edge marvel loves it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Who's betting that at that certain date and time something will come up, and they have to choose between saving the world/their team/Baskin-Robbins or having their daughter. It's an obvious set up to break them even further.
    Oh man that would be terrible.
    And it's definitely going to happen like that.
    Jesus.
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post

Boy, life sure is hard, isn't it?

I just hope they don't bring back the imaginary daughter and call her Hope van Dyne to match the movies.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Mighty Member

While I like this book and the concept of it, I do think that Rogue has gotten the short end of the stick. Her attitude in the beginning of the series was horrible. This is not the girl that just joined the X-men for help. This is the Woman that has finally realized her powers were messed up from a mental block. She's led her own team. She's mentored students. While I think that her absorbing Simon and having his powers and his mind inside her are cool, it's been done with Carol Danvers. Yes, I am happy to see the powerhouse Rogue, but not at the cost of her losing control of her powers (which I'm not exactly sure that it's officially happened. She just said she didn't want anyone touching her. Fingers crossed that it's only her taking a precaution). And the Scarlet Witch didn't really have anything to do with Simon being stuck in there with her. Remender needs to get over the Rogue blaming everyone else **** already. That was her years and years ago.

I hope that this issue with Rogue/Simon is resolved quickly, because I was happy to see that he was coming to the team back in issue 5. As long as this development doesn't become Rogue and Wanda getting romantic. I don't want to see a Psylocke/Cluster bullshit that I saw in Hopeless' Uncanny X-force.