BANNED

Default Sobunar the arakii omega mutant powers

Hi so as we learnt from planet size sobunar contains an entire ocean within him so I wanted to gather from others on the forum what his possible abilities could be.

Seems pretty clear to me he has a never ending ocean in his body filled with his own eco system.

Sobunar talked about his children which means that he is constantly creating aqua life that will serve if commanded.

If Sobunar is under water I'm sure he could summon countless life just like summoner the real question is could he summon life on ground.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Seems pretty clear to me he has a never ending ocean in his body filled with his own eco system.

Sobunar talked about his children which means that he is constantly creating aqua life that will serve if commanded.

If Sobunar is under water I'm sure he could summon countless life just like summoner the real question is could he summon life on ground.
    I know it's kinda straight forwards but I want us to engage in a little though exercise. Like the aqua life what are the limits can he generate chuthulu or leviathan like creatures or he is limited to creatures that already exist in the ocean. And if so can he manifest them through a portal or he must cut himself up to do so.

Ultimate Member

IIRC, Sobunar's powers were being augmented when he was creating oceans on Mars, so I'm not sure exactly what level of power he has without augmentation.

Enough to create vast quantities of water, teeming with sea life, perhaps, but not *oceans*, I suspect. Still, the ability to generate a flash flood of water filled with carnivorous fishies, fun. I'd personally suspect he can't *normally* produce aquatic critters that are larger than himself, and he might not have any individual control of said life, so that he can create a vast surge of water, occupied by dozens of eels, sharks, etc. no larger than himself (and he's a pretty big dude), but can't specifically direct them to attack one person, making it a useful talent when the surge of water is being expelled at an army of Arakki demons or whatever, but maybe not an ideal precision effect...

(He seemed to take some pride in how the seas he'd created were teeming with life that would be dangerous to his fellow Arakki, which suggests to me that he considers it a bonus that the critters he creates are wild and uncontrolled and might even attack and try to eat *him* if given the chance.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    IIRC, Sobunar's powers were being augmented when he was creating oceans on Mars, so I'm not sure exactly what level of power he has without augmentation.

Enough to create vast quantities of water, teeming with sea life, perhaps, but not *oceans*, I suspect. Still, the ability to generate a flash flood of water filled with carnivorous fishies, fun. I'd personally suspect he can't *normally* produce aquatic critters that are larger than himself, and he might not have any individual control of said life, so that he can create a vast surge of water, occupied by dozens of eels, sharks, etc. no larger than himself (and he's a pretty big dude), but can't specifically direct them to attack one person, making it a useful talent when the surge of water is being expelled at an army of Arakki demons or whatever, but maybe not an ideal precision effect...

(He seemed to take some pride in how the seas he'd created were teeming with life that would be dangerous to his fellow Arakki, which suggests to me that he considers it a bonus that the critters he creates are wild and uncontrolled and might even attack and try to eat *him* if given the chance.)
    Yh it was kinda wierd how he needed amplification just so he can create an entire ocean

maybe he can shoot lasers out his eyes. or maybe theres a little goblin in him controlling his outer appendages