Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Xmen unlimited 11 xmen green 7. sapiosexuals is the word of the day.

Live from a exploding oil refinery logan is fighting 2 children, and a dinosaur is eating people.
    Natuer girl "the planet dosent have a ressurection protocol"
    Logan "I dont care"

Sauron usles telekinesis to shoot mamba while eating guards
    She says Sauron should get a lawyer if owed a lab. She's just a hired gun
    They try Hypnosis on each other and realize there both sapiosexual.
    Nature girl and curse have no idea whats going on.

Curse saves sauron by having logan stab himself. In response he lets curse rid on his back while they drop security guards from high places.
    Curse turns a guard good. If she curses to help people they damage her. Sauron says the because good is stupid and being bad is more fun.

Nature girl blows up oil refinery. (causing untold damage to the surrounding wildlife and sending deadly toxins in to the air because she lit a bunch of toxic chemicals on fire)

Mamba says nature girl is crazy and leaves
    Logan beats up curse
    Sauron says nature girl found a allie in him and find him in the mountains. He vowes to fight for the planet.
    Logan knocked nature girl out.

I think mamba and sauron might be a couple in the future
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 11-08-2021 at 07:47 AM.

Logan knocking out Curse made my day. That kid is the most annoying character ever.

Extraordinary Member

This can't be a real comic.This isn't just worse than some fanfics, it's worse than most of them.

I... can we still bring Hickman back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Live from a exploding oil refinery logan is fighting 2 children, and a dinosaur is eating people.
    Natuer girl "the planet dosent have a ressurection protocol"
    Logan "I dont care"

Sauron usles telekinesis to shoot mamba while eating guards
    She says Sauron should get a lawyer if owed a lab. She's just a hired gun
    They try Hypnosis on each other and realize there both sapiosexual.
    Nature girl and curse have no idea whats going on.

Curse saves sauron by having logan stab himself. In response he lets curse rid on his back while they drop security guards from high places.
    Curse turns a guard good. If she curses to help people they damage her. Sauron says the because good is stupid and being bad is more fun.

Nature girl blows up oil refinery. (causing untold damage to the surrounding wildlife and sending deadly toxins in to the air because she lit a bunch of toxic chemicals on fire)

Mamba says nature girl is crazy and leaves
    Logan beats up curse
    Sauron says nature girl found a allie in him and find him in the mountains. He vowes to fight for the planet.
    Logan knocked nature girl out.

I think mamba and sauron might be a couple in the future
    This story is sooooo bad I can't even

Every time these threads are posted, I keep thinking the OP is just explaining things poorly or shitposting. And then I read the book and realize that no, the story is just like that.

I'm not gonna double-check the book and see. I'll take your word for it. At this point you could make up something ridiculous and I'd take it as face value.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This can't be a real comic.This isn't just worse than some fanfics, it's worse than most of them.

Thing is, when it comes to fanworks, they're at least usually being written because the fan has affection for the characters. I can't even begin to follow the alleged logic that went into the choices for this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Every time these threads are posted, I keep thinking the OP is just explaining things poorly or shitposting. And then I read the book and realize that no, the story is just like that.

I'm not gonna double-check the book and see. I'll take your word for it. At this point you could make up something ridiculous and I'd take it as face value.
    This is how traditional Western comic books compete with Manga for the attention of the Fortnite generation, lol. Just completely shut down any sense of quality control and keep churning it out every week.

Even if Nature Girl is knocked out, why do I feel like this story isn't done yet? Can they just put Nature Girl and Curse in the hole already and call it a day.

This comic makes a good statement why none of these characters should ever appear again. Thankfully for Logan he has a massive amount of comics to counter this.

Some moments are so silly that they must be intended as parody. They must. Others makes you question why are you reading comics? It’s like a perfect argument from all of those that have derided comics as a medium. It makes me sad. Mostly because I can’t defend this in any way.

Well the art is good but that just makes it worse. Actual work was put into this.

How did Logan go from a swinging motion to stabbing himself in the shoulder? Is it possible?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

It's not as bad as the New Mutants Movie, but it's damned close.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Logan knocking out Curse made my day. That kid is the most annoying character ever.
    Oh no, she is trouble, cruel, weird and psycho. I love her!!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    This story is sooooo bad I can't even
    For you every story without Storm is bad anyways, whaha
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Thing is, when it comes to fanworks, they're at least usually being written because the fan has affection for the characters. I can't even begin to follow the alleged logic that went into the choices for this story.
    This, a half decent fanfic has the advantage that the writer loves and cares about the characters enough to do all this free of cost, not to mention no deadlines and editorial interference(not that this book has the latter 2 but still).

Same, someone ask AIPT what these guys were on when they wrote this and where I can get some

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    It's not as bad as the New Mutants Movie, but it's damned close.
    Even New Mutants had Anya Taylor Joy as Magik making it worth watching a bit, this has nothing going for it....

Fantastic Member

I'm still wondering why Krakoa hasn't sent an entire army (or at least a strong telepath) out to take Nature Girl and Curse down. I think Emma threatened to send the Marauders last issue, since Krakoa is now getting sued, but the lack of action just allowed more killing and an entire refinery getting blown up.

I can't stand Curse, either. I don't mind evil or nasty characters. I like Black Mamba just fine. But Cures is just....annoying.

Krakoa really needs to have more teachers and counselors on hand to give these kids a more positive outlet for their abilities. Legions’ “sanctuary” and Moonstar, Magick, and Warpath just ain’t cutting presently. Especially for those whose powers affect their mentality in a negative way.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!