Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Every time these threads are posted, I keep thinking the OP is just explaining things poorly or shitposting. And then I read the book and realize that no, the story is just like that.

I'm not gonna double-check the book and see. I'll take your word for it. At this point you could make up something ridiculous and I'd take it as face value.
    I can explained things accurately while shitposting.

Maybe X-Men Unlimited is Marvel ****-posting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Every time these threads are posted, I keep thinking the OP is just explaining things poorly or shitposting. And then I read the book and realize that no, the story is just like that.

I'm not gonna double-check the book and see. I'll take your word for it. At this point you could make up something ridiculous and I'd take it as face value.
    "We hope you enjoy our new online comic service, where you can find more stories of this calibre!".

But for real. If X-men Unlimited is supposed to be the showcase title for why people should buy into this service, the choice of this story and writing is highly questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe X-Men Unlimited is Marvel ****-posting.
    Sadly, in my opinion, it's not particular good one. It just looks bad and not even in a fun The Room kind of way and more "is it over yet?".

It's not even "cursed" in a fun way, despite having a character named Curse in it.
    Last edited by Grunty; 11-08-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Curse is just a little too much for me. I don't mind that she's chaotic or slightly villainous. I just find it annoying that we keep being told how dark and evil her mind is when she hasn't really done much to show it. She's the devil on Nature Girl's shoulder, encouraging her to kill everyone.

And, yeah it was last issue, but its absolutely ridiculous that a pre-teen bested Xavier's telepathy. He's one of the strongest telepaths on the planet.

Curse is just overwritten and over powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Nature girl and curse have no idea whats going on.
    Yeah, same.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

why do i feel like that when they go back to krakoa to put them in the hole, krakoa's just gonna say no and there will be no consequences beyond that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    why do i feel like that when they go back to krakoa to put them in the hole, krakoa's just gonna say no and there will be no consequences beyond that.
    I mean krakoa was trying no to laugh when curse gave xavier a Charly horse.....

Krakoa knows who does and doesn't deserve the pit.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I never thought I'd be so satisfied to see Wolverine punch a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They both deserve the Pit. They're literally murdering people.

Amazing Member

Duggan writing the best current XBook is a nice twist. The artist need a more high profile gig after this.

Incredible Member

Who was this story for? No one looks good here. Emma, Wolverine and Xavier look especially negligent and incompetent. I dont want to read a story with Curse ever again, what an insufferable character.

I just want this not to be canon!

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Curse is just a little too much for me. I don't mind that she's chaotic or slightly villainous. I just find it annoying that we keep being told how dark and evil her mind is when she hasn't really done much to show it. She's the devil on Nature Girl's shoulder, encouraging her to kill everyone.

And, yeah it was last issue, but its absolutely ridiculous that a pre-teen bested Xavier's telepathy. He's one of the strongest telepaths on the planet.

Curse is just overwritten and over powered.
    And the worst part is, there’s no explanation for anything she can do. She’s just given power as the plot demands it with no rhyme or reason. And it especially doesn’t help that she has no personality beyond ‘Mwahahaha look at how much of an edge lord I am!’ She’s the kind of character that you’d find in a bad fanfiction.
    With how stupid this story has been, it wouldn’t surprise me if Sauron just swooped in out of nowhere and carried them off away from judgement and nobody could do anything about it because Curse makes everyone trip over themselves.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    They both deserve the Pit. They're literally murdering people.
    They should be sent to Arakko. Nature Girl would be exiled from the planet she "loves", while Curse would be dealing with some stronger opponents.
    My flag is bacon.