Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No, I haven't read much of Lokis solo, just the first 3 issues, so it's interesting you should get the impression you have about Lokis reformation. But I will supply this further interpretation regarding the Allmothers keeping Loki at arms length, and that is maybe the Allmothers are much wiser than we we imagine and they know Loki is unsuccessful in his reform, so they will not give him the benefit of the doubt about his reform. I can see Loki backsliding at some point in his quest, like a religious fanatic who has found Jesus, and tries so hard to be the new person, but when he is confronted by one too many hurdles, has had enough, and just returns to the way he was. I think the Allmothers recognise the signs in Loki.

And yes, I was referring to Uncanny Avengers, so I didn't know there was an art mistake with Thor holding his hammer. Where is a reference to that being an art mistake?

I can't open those pics on your post, on my iPad, but thanks for the thought.

If you haven't read issue 5 in particular, just... You won't understand it, you're not working with all the facts. They are not 'keeping him at arms length' they stabbed him in the back and are TRYING to make him into a villain to fulfill a future they want to happen. It's... complicated. (they do not realize the future, the one shown in God of Thunder, is not as good as they imagine it to be, King Loki is making is sound better than it is) Which he reacted to with a lot of sadness and rebellion, in his own apartment, all alone, where no one else could see him if it was all an act. (aside from King Loki who taunted him) Yeah, I am sure he won't reform without problems, but the fact remains that as of this moment, he wants to change. Probably not for the most altruistic of reasons, he's not some paragon of virtue all of a sudden, but still. He is not hiding some hidden evil plan.

There is no specific reference anywhere, it just seems the most likely reason for him to have his hammer in that issue. It was a fillin artist who may not have known all the details, and makes a lot more sense than him dropping it in a big deal kind of moment just to be able to pick it up again shortly later, then drop it AGAIN in on the moon of all places.

There must be some hotlinking protection. Here it is again at my photobucket account:

I would link to a page from issue 5, but looking through it, you need at least the last 4 or 5 pages to really get it, it's too much to be linking to here. But yeah, if you haven't read that, you're missing a LOT of stuff that solidifies him as a good(ish) guy right now. Granted, it can also be interpreted as evidence that he will go evil again, because King Loki is cartoonishly evil, and says he is from the future, but I have ideas about that, and don't think he is what he appears.

Thanks for the pic in post.

The other problem with Thor having the hammer is also a Remender book Cap #23, which is also after OS, so there seems to be more than one book after OS where Thor has his hammer back. I'm not sure about Avengers #34, though, as Thor appears, but his hammer isn't visible.