Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I've read arguments that a powered up Supes is so efficient that he doesn't produce waste products. No need to pee, no need to poop.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I've read arguments that a powered up Supes is so efficient that he doesn't produce waste products. No need to pee, no need to poop.

Discuss.
    I mean, if he's in one of those "Don't need to eat or drink" phases, then yeah, theoretically he wouldn't need to piss or take a ****.

Though if we think about that some more, then eventually he would start to lack water in his body, which would make his mouth hella dry, at the very least, that would suck lol.

But hey, this is comic books, sunlight will magically make whatever he needs, or maybe you can say that just breathing oxygen can give him enough hydratation.

It's said clearly in Byrne's run that Clark's body doesn't make waste. I'm pretty sure they confirm that on Lois and Clark the tv show too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    It's said clearly in Byrne's run that Clark's body doesn't make waste. I'm pretty sure they confirm that on Lois and Clark the tv show too.
    Doesn't he sweat? That counts.

Discuss.
    If he doesn't need to poop or urinate then why he does he even have a---nevermind, I don't even want to go there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    If he doesn't need to poop or urinate then why he does he even have a---nevermind, I don't even want to go there.
    My guess is that on Krypton Superman's body might work more like a human being's does on Earth. But under a yellow sun some of our human biological processes while still there get a lot less use. He has sweat glands bu doesn't need to sweat to regulate his body temperature. If he swallows that bomb his digestive system will dissolve the fragments but if he didn't eat anything for a month his digestive system would simply go into stasis.

In my mind, characters with invulnerability and super strength can only have sex with other characters having the same abilities, hence one of the many reasons I consider Diana to be the perfect match for him.

Incredible Member

I thought Terry was a CLONE of batman, not his biological child? Or they stole his man juice and combined it with some random woman. From what I understood. He did not bang some woman and than leave with his kid, that he did not know about!
    Last edited by gwhh; 12-19-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    I thought Terry was a CLONE of batman, not his biological child? Or they stole his man juice and combined it with some random woman. From what I understood. He did bang some woman and than leave with her kid, that he did not know about!
    Yeah, it's often called a binary clone. Mix DNA from two people instead of making a clone from one person's dna. IIRC Terry's mother was the other donor.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    I thought Terry was a CLONE of batman, not his biological child? Or they stole his man juice and combined it with some random woman. From what I understood. He did not bang some woman and than leave with his kid, that he did not know about!
    Terry is Batman's biological son. The wacky sci-fi plot was that Amanda Waller did something to Warren McGinnis so that Warren wouldn't pass down his DNA to his kid, but rather Batman's. It was a reveal that made the episode interesting, but at the same time I think it's absolutely horrible. JLU had some really good retcons in its run, but I wouldn't say this is one of them.

EDIT: Though I guess Terry is as much Batman's clone as Conner Kent is Superman's...
    Last edited by DochaDocha; 12-19-2021 at 10:21 PM.

That was a waste of an episode. Bruce Timm had this idea that Terry being Bruce's son somehow legitimized him. However, he was already legitimized as Batman by his actions. The premise for the story was weird.

Speaking of Bruce Timm, the more I've rewatched the DCAU and the more I've learned about Timm, it's clear how much love he has for Batman, but I'm surprised that he didn't feel the same way about Superman before embarking on Superman TAS. He thought his villains were lame and just wanted to make a Justice League show instead.

Anyway, back on topic, I feel as though Superman should be a virgin if he's not mating with aliens or gods.
    The J-man

Terry is Batman's biological son. The wacky sci-fi plot was that Amanda Waller did something to Warren McGinnis so that Warren wouldn't pass down his DNA to his kid, but rather Batman's. It was a reveal that made the episode interesting, but at the same time I think it's absolutely horrible. JLU had some really good retcons in its run, but I wouldn't say this is one of them.

EDIT: Though I guess Terry is as much Batman's clone as Conner Kent is Superman's...
    I mean it was horrible, but made sense for Waller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Anyway, back on topic, I feel as though Superman should be a virgin if he's not mating with aliens or gods.
    So you like the idea of Superman+Lashina?

Agreed that it was terrible, despite making for a weirdly compelling episode. That's a thing I tend to ignore when considering Beyond.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.